Aggie

Packed and ready to give away, I have:

-A 3/4 jar full of QB CTDG
-1 bottle of BB Oil Moisturizer with Castor Oil
-7 oz of Castor Oil
-1 bottle of Bekura Coco Sarai Body Milk
-1 jar of Alikay Naturals Creme Brulee Curling Delight
-2 packs of color gel pens

I also gave my niece a bottle of Soultanicals Knot GlideI gave my sister a jar of JMoniques Jasmine Body Butter - she loves it! I love it too but I have too many butters and lotions and I needed to either use them up or give them away.

Since I can't use them fast enough, I am giving them away slowly.

Eisani

Hey ladies! Told yall I'd check in more often ;-)

Got my OK Keratin last week, still haven't used it. I had just finished an Aphogee treatment when it showed up at the house. I plan on doing it tomorrow, going to buy more shears tonight to trim my own hair. I don't feel like sitting in nobody's salon right now.

Aggie

Today I gave away 2 more jars of JMoniques Body Butters. I only have 2 jars of her Rum and Raisin Butters left. I can't seem to part with this fragrance. I also gave away 1 bottle of APB Refresher Spray and something else but I can't remember what it is at the moment.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Today I gave away 2 more jars of JMoniques Body Butters. I only have 2 jars of her Rum and Raisin Butters left. I can't seem to part with this fragrance.
@Aggie
That was nice of you. :2inlove:

The Rum 'N Raisin is no longer listed. :cry3:

I went in earlier this week and tried to grab a few more jars since it was $6.00.

I gave a coworker a jar and also a jar of Georgia Sunrise and one of the Tropical Mango.

Aggie

@Aggie
That was nice of you. :2inlove:

The Rum 'N Raisin is no longer listed. :cry3:

I went in earlier this week and tried to grab a few more jars since it was $6.00.

I gave a coworker a jar and also a jar of Georgia Sunrise and one of the Tropical Mango.
OMG! Really? :shocked: Aw crap. I guess if this does not come back then the only thing I will be buying from her is the Dead Sea Mud Wash.

Thank goodness for The Body Shop and Bath and Body Works.

Aggie

I used up another bottle of Bekura Apple & Sorghum Hair Syurp and 1 jar of Curl Origin Bamboo Blossom Defining Buttercream.

Aggie

Morning!

I have the urge to color, henna, something....
You and me both @rileypak. I need some henna or maybe some ayurveda type treatment for sure. My hair is showing great improvement after starting my henna glosses and ayurveda treatments. I have to keep up with them even though they are a lot of work. The fact is, there is notable results in thickness and weight of my hair. I love it.

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
You and me both @rileypak. I need some henna or maybe some ayurveda type treatment for sure. My hair is showing great improvement after starting my henna glosses and ayurveda treatments. I have to keep up with them even though they are a lot of work. The fact is, there is notable results in thickness and weight of my hair. I love it.
Think I'm going to toss some cassia in the last of this DC I'll use up this weekend if I can find my powders...