Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Morning T. I was thinking that but I don't even want much anymore. APB, KindredButters and I want to try SSI. Will probably grab a few more Asian pear DC from NG depending on the sale. I haven't been into my hair lately so I'm not even in the mood to buy a bunch of stuff anymore.
@KinksAndInk
I'm there with you, but I do wanna see what folks are offering out of curiosity and how shipping cost might affect those discounts.:look:
(For Research Purposes):brainy:

My list is significantly smaller. especially since I've been picking up here & there all throughout.

KinksAndInk

Professional Napper
@KinksAndInk
I wanna see how BIG of a deterrent Shipping costs are for me. In the past shipping costs have never been a "major issue" this year, I'm against super high ship costs.:angry2:
I agree with all of this. People really need to explore flat rate options or lower shipping costs. I don't expect $1 shipping or free shipping all the time but I refuse to pay $3-5 per item. (I'm looking at you Toni.) APB ships subscription boxes for $7 and that's 6 8oz products so why are folks charging twice as much for fewer items? Low rate shipping can be done. Folks are just too lazy to put in the work to research.

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
@KinksAndInk
I wanna see how BIG of a deterrent Shipping costs are for me. In the past shipping costs have never been a "major issue" this year, I'm against super high ship costs.:angry2:
@KinksAndInk

:look:
I totally agree. My list is still small, but last year, I stayed away from C&C, Toni and another vendor because shipping was atrocious. Jakeala was another vendor.... I remember scaling back because the shipping amount was high and worse, took her a month to ship and she sent it in the regular priority envelope..... listen, my anxiety. Let me do some tbings and come back later.

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
Ok. Sarenzo deodorant is bae. I hate them for that. Even DH likes them, just not that the cocoa butter gets hard. Nothing the heater can’t fix. I’ll have to get those in bulk.

I messaged jakeala about the down there loaf. She said she has a few that will be ready in two weeks, so I’m holdin her to that. KJ Naturals Nookie Cookie is good but not competing with Kay. A loaf should take me a year.

Other than that, just a small APB and ST purchase.