Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

NaturallyATLPCH

Hi ladies! Just popping in to speak.
I got a shipping notification from Jakeala today. Whatever lol...
I also got my sides and back faded at the barbershop today. I didn't realize how much my hair had grown. A small part of me wanted to grow it out but after getting it cut today I'm like nah lol...

Aggie

From Essentialdepot.com I just bought:

Bergamot Essential Oil - 4 oz.

Lime Essential Oil - 4 oz.

Grapefruit Pink Essential Oil - 4 oz.

Ylang Ylang Essential Oil - 4 oz.

Frankincense Essential Oil - 4 oz.

I was running very low on the bergamot and ylang ylang oil in this brand. They smell so good and very authentic. I wanted Lavender and Sweet Orange as well but they were out of stock :sad:. I will need lemongrass when I order from them again as well.

Last edited:

Aggie

I'm doing a full hendigo treatment on my hair today. I need to do this every 3 weeks like I used to. I got lazy admittedly and stopped for a while. I will not make that mistake moving forward. I need some more Jamila henna for these though since it gives me the best henna deposit plus it is very easy to work with.

Aggie

@Aggie
Hey Sis!:wave:

Just got finished steaming.

Getting ready to "Pull some Old Inventory in my Stash" so I can start on them.:lol:
Yes girl @IDareT'sHair. Don't let your stuff go bad on you like I did with that Bekura Apple Sorghum. Yikes that thing was bad. I had no clue it smells so bad after non-timely usage. I'm never doing that again :nono:.

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Yes girl Don't let your stuff go bad on you like I did with that Bekura Apple Sorghum. Yikes that thing was bad. I had no clue it smells so bad after non-timely usage. I'm never doing that again :nono:.
@Aggie
I know Gurl.:eek: I hate "wasting" money. :(

And I'm not one for "trashing stuff" unless I have a reaction to it or it's so bad performance-wise you can't do anything with it, or if I feel it could cause a Set-back or something.

I was really scared to open that KBB ($25.00)

KBB hasn't been in a black container for eons, but it looked good.:look: Will get to this right away.

I also pulled Lace Naturals (Bask & Bloom) Bramhi and I have an old bask YAM to use.

I saw some other stuff (and old label BeeMine DC'er) Will get with that too.

Aggie

@Aggie
I know Gurl.:eek: I hate "wasting" money. :(

And I'm not one for "trashing stuff" unless I have a reaction to it or it's so bad performance-wise you can't do anything with it, or if I feel it could cause a Set-back or something.

I was really scared to open that KBB ($25.00)

KBB hasn't been in a black container for eons, but it looked good.:look: Will get to this right away.

I also pulled Lace Naturals (Bask & Bloom) Bramhi and I have an old bask YAM to use.

I saw some other stuff (and old label BeeMine DC'er) Will get with that too.
Wow @IDareT'sHair :shocked:

You have quite a bit to use up. Make sure you use something from your older stash every wash day to really whittle it down fast.

Aggie

@Aggie
I got a lot of "old stuff" to use up.:laugh:

Imma eventually get to all of it tho'. Are you?:nono:
@IDareT'sHair
I gave away quite a bit of it but still have a little bit more I can use up. I will be using them up soon but most of my old DCs are commercial grade so they can handle the wait. I have to go look through my stash to find the older ones that I need to use up. I believe I still have some APB DCs and Refresher Sprays to get to so I'll use the Refresher Sprays under my Shea butter as my liquid moisturizer until they are finished. When I'm doneusing those, I'll just stick with using my S-Curl Moisturizer under my Shea Butter.

Aggie

Today I am finally using some of my Naturelle Grow Rose Clay DC mixed with some of my Ayur-Shea butter as my DC for today. Girl @IDareT'sHair, why did you not tell me how good this DC smells? This Dc smells really GOODT! I sure hope it works well on my hair and if it does, this will be my go to moisturizing DC instead of the NG Vanilla Fig one

NaturallyATLPCH

I am trying to decide what DC to use tomorrow for wash day. I know I wanted to add the Colorful Neutral Protein filler to my existing DCs but now I just want to be lazy and use my protein/strengthening ready made DCs. :rolleyes:
It's back cold so I am getting lazy again. I hate this up and down weather, it was 59 yesterday now it is 29. :(