Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Today I am finally using some of my Naturelle Grow Rose Clay DC why did you not tell me how good this DC smells? This Dc smells really GOODT!
@Aggie
I haven't even opened it mine.:look:

Yep. Saw that too while I am 'browsing my Stash' - I have 16oz (and I think I have another 16oz b/up)

I think @Beamodel @curlyhersheygirl really likes this one?:2inlove:

ETA: What's it smell like?

Aggie

I am trying to decide what DC to use tomorrow for wash day. I know I wanted to add the Colorful Neutral Protein filler to my existing DCs but now I just want to be lazy and use my protein/strengthening ready made DCs. :rolleyes:
It's back cold so I am getting lazy again. I hate this up and down weather, it was 59 yesterday now it is 29. :(
Oooh, thanks for the idea @NaturallyATLPCH. I added 2 Tbsp of this to my DC just now since it's so mild. I forgot I had in the fridge for eons. Need to use this up as well.

NaturallyATLPCH

@NaturallyATLPCH
Same.

We had really, really bad Snow & Ice. We closed work early yesterday and it's still icy.:cold:
The drastic drops are ridiculous. I'm like, how was it that I left the house not needing a jacket but by the evening with temperature dropping, I need a coat?
I am not about this cold weather life. It is supposed to stay cold for the next week or so so at least it will be consistent.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
The drastic drops are ridiculous. I'm like, how was it that I left the house not needing a jacket but by the evening with temperature dropping, I need a coat?
I am not about this cold weather life. It is supposed to stay cold for the next week or so so at least it will be consistent
@NaturallyATLPCH
A Friend of mine - they let them leave around 1 p.m. Our office shut down much later.

When I left for work yesterday a.m. it was "decent" by the time they (work) Shut It Down - the roads were a slippery/icy mess and it was windy, freezing cold out and of course I needed Gas!:angry2:

No Gloves, No Coat, No nothing and I had to pump Gas!:censored:

NaturallyATLPCH

@NaturallyATLPCH
A Friend of mine - they let them leave around 1 p.m. Our office shut down much later.

When I left for work yesterday a.m. it was "decent" by the time they (work) Shut It Down - the roads were a slippery/icy mess and it was windy, freezing cold out and of course I needed Gas!:angry2:

No Gloves, No Coat, No nothing and I had to pump Gas!:censored:
Ah man that sucks!!! I just keep a coat in my car now.
Now I need to find a head wrap since my pores are exposed with this haircut :giggle:.

Aggie

@Aggie
Imma gone & try it.:look:

Gurl...it's too Bitter Cold to be foolin' around at the P.O.:eek:
@IDareT'sHair
Yes please try it before you decide you don't like it. It has a very pleasant smell in my honest opinion. I never liked rose scents either until I tried Rose petal powder and now this Rose Clay DC. I wasn't even sure I would like it, but I really do. I have 4 jars of it in my stash right now.

Aggie

Well, the P.O. left my packages on my Porch (since my Mailbox is still frozen):freezing:

My:
Kinky Kashmere
Jakeala YAY!:woot: Clawd FINALLY @NaturallyATLPCH order place 12/19.
Hemani Oils (Onion *stanks* and Hemani Jojoba)

Oh dear @IDareT'sHair. This is not good. How you going to use it? As a prepoo or oil rinse maybe? I'd probably pre-poo with it since you will be shampooing it out and maybe the smell won't linger in your hair this way.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Oh dear This is not good. How you going to use it? As a prepoo or oil rinse maybe? I'd probably pre-poo with it since you will be shampooing it out and maybe the smell won't linger in your hair this way.
@Aggie
I know. :barf: Glad its only 2 oz's. Not sure?

I will have to think on that one. I thought about both ways you mentioned.:up:

I also thought about using the Hemani Garlic Oil and mix it with that and whip it with some SB to see how it goes.

I may also have a strong Fragr.ance Oil I could try to mask it with.

Got a little "sample gift" from Jakeala (Apricot Oil) - Thank you Girl.:wave:

Aggie

@Aggie
I know. :barf: Glad its only 2 oz's. Not sure?

I will have to think on that one. I thought about both ways you mentioned.:up:

I also thought about using the Hemani Garlic Oil and mix it with that and whip it with some SB to see how it goes.

I may also have a strong Fragr.ance Oil I could try to mask it with.

Got a little "sample gift" from Jakeala (Apricot Oil) - Thank you Girl.:wave:
Anywho, I will not be getting that one. Thanks for letting us know how it smells.

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I might take my box braids out tonight and need to clarify. Been having my braids in since Thanksgiving Day.
@Beamodel
I bet you got some nice growth. After you do your Hair, how are you going to wear it?

I bought a Liter of Re.dken Cleansing recently too, but I think mine is the "Original" it doesn't say Clean Maniac. Just the Original packaging.

Beamodel

@Beamodel
I bet you got some nice growth. After you do your Hair, how are you going to wear it?

I bought a Liter of Re.dken Cleansing recently too, but I think mine is the "Original" it doesn't say Clean Maniac. Just the Original packaging.

I’m not sure how I’ll do it. Probably Bantu it or flat twist it. I’m so ready to wear my new satin head wraps I had purchased string Black Friday too.

Yea mines is the new bottle. It was $15 at Ulta for the liter sale.