Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

NaturallyATLPCH

@NaturallyATLPCH
How long did she said it would be before you received your replacement?
She said she would ship it next week.
If I do not get it by the end of the week I am filing a PP dispute. And I do not mean getting a shipping notification on Saturday either. You better be putting it in the mail on Monday or the beginning of the week when the PO opens.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@NaturallyATLPCH
Make sure you do it within 30 days.

This wasn't a weather related incident. She told me the same thing about those two jars of Sweet Honey Hair Thang (it was summer then), but that product was never right.

I let it go (with her), but it had to be pitched and I hate wasting money like that. It was grainy and not salvageable.

ETA: Aren't you waiting on a soap or something else from her?

NaturallyATLPCH

@NaturallyATLPCH
Make sure you do it within 30 days.

This wasn't a weather related incident. She told me the same thing about those two jars of Sweet Honey Hair Thang (it was summer then), but that product was never right.

I let it go (with her), but it had to be pitched and I hate wasting money like that. It was grainy and not salvageable.

ETA: Aren't you waiting on a soap or something else from her?
She has until January 24. If I don't get a shipping notification by then, I will be filing my dispute.
I am not waiting on anything else from her.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
She has until January 24. If I don't get a shipping notification by then, I will be filing my dispute.
I am not waiting on anything else from her.
@NaturallyATLPCH
One more day and I woulda' been hit. So, I'm glad I went ahead and filed. I will leave it open until I receive Ship Notice and see when its actually moving and not just a printed out ship notice or notification.

I thought you had ordered "Down There Loaf" or something? There are "several" items I absolutely love from her, but her CS is lacking (in my opinion) and needs work.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@NaturallyATLPCH
I received a full refund from my PP Dispute.

I really hated to do it, but right is right. I'm huge on CS dealing with on-line Handmades and everybody know I'm ride or die for you.

Even in the recent Thread about eliminating Vendors, I could not say I was letting any of them go, but I do have expectations from them, because there are plenty of places one "could" spend their hard-earned coins.

So, when folks repeatedly spend their money with you (Vendor), it's not a "given" because there are a lot of folks out here on these PJ Skreets doing what you be doing.

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
Me too @IDareT'sHair !!! Not a good way to start 2018. Hmph. On the list she goes.
What's even more insulting is how long we had to wait to get a jacked up product.
I still cannot believe she had the nerve to bring up warm temperatures making it melt when clearly it is winter and a cold front is basically smothering this country.
I hate when people try to insult my intelligence. Other than the product being the way it is, that remark was the trump card. I am not one of these new news, I have been purchasing from her for 4 years :pyro:.

But she’s in Virginia. It’s cold there too. What exactly is she saying?

NaturallyATLPCH

I had $48 in Sarenzo Rewards bucks so I bought a Twist Cream, Whipped Jelly, Whipped Body Butter, and Spray Leave In.
Shipping is now $8.00 for orders under $75. I had to pay shipping. Glad they are not on my purchase list this year.

Last edited: