Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Aggie

I used my Follicle Care CayenaWood Shampoo and APB Avocado and Burdock DC all while in the shower since I didn't have a whole lot of time on my hands today......as usual these days. I used some Komaza Care Aloe My Hair Leave-in Conditioner and that was my hair care day.

Late this evening I will massage some Castor Argan Scalp Drops on my scalp and call it a night.

Last edited:

Aggie

@Aggie
Wanted to mention to you, I'm enjoying using "drops". :drunk:

I am using the Phyto ones (right now). But did 'sample' the Crece ones I just got in the mail yesterday.

Something "different" to do to shake things up and keep it interesting.:up:
:yay: @IDareT'sHair
Someone blessed me with a new bottle of Follicle Care Castor Argan Scalp Drops this afternoon and I'm ecstatic. Now I have 5 bottles of this particular scalp drop. This one is my favorite too.

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Tried HairVeda whipped creme, finally. Not bad. Apparently I’m out of cowash conditioners. Today I used and will continue to use Mane Choice 3 n 1 for cowash and put other things in rotation for LIs. Have been using 3 n 1 as my LI here recently.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@divachyk
Yasss....HV Whipped Creme is awfully good. Glad you got around to using/try it.:love:

You should stock up on HV's R/O's. At least they're 16oz's. They did have 20% off.

Not that Imma Pusha' or anythang like that.:look:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Aggie
I bought some Do.mini.can Ma.gic Scal.p Dro.ps. (x2 Pack). Will report back. They get really, really great reviews. And I need a cheaper alternative to Phyto.

I paid about $40 for 12 Phyto Vials which I am trying to use twice a week, even though they say 3-4 times per week.

So, Imma rotate those with the Crece Pelo and the Dom.ini.can Dro.ps.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I did go on her site to try and buy 8 or 10 but she only had 2 in stock, so I backed all the way out. Is there an emoji for the moon walk up in here? :lol:
@Aggie
I think I have x1 R&R left, so that will be x4 in my current stash for Fall. May try to reup BF.

I have x1 Frozen Margarita left and that's all from JMonique as far as her BB's go.

Aggie

@Aggie
I bought some Do.mini.can Ma.gic Scal.p Dro.ps. (x2 Pack). Will report back. They get really, really great reviews. And I need a cheaper alternative to Phyto.

I paid about $40 for 12 Phyto Vials which I am trying to use twice a week, even though they say 3-4 times per week.

So, Imma rotate those with the Crece Pelo and the Dom.ini.can Dro.ps.
@IDareT'sHair

Lemme know what you think about the DM Drop. I haven't tried them but I'm tempted to get one or to bottles of it. Also, does the Phyto drops leave your scalp feeling tingly? The drops I use do and that's why I want to know.

Aggie

I used up my jar of APB Avocado and Broccoli Deep Conditioner, no back ups and not a repurchase.....for now. I'm moving on to NG Vanilla Fig and something with protein in it. I'll have to go shop my stash to see which one I'll be using next.

Aggie

@IDareT'sHair

Can you tell me if I can use Kindred Butteres Green Tea and Babassu DC as a protein DC please? If so, I will use it up next as my protein DC. It's been in my stash a good minute and it's time to use it up.

I still have Joe's Joe as well so that is next on my moisturizing DC list to use up.

Aggie

@Aggie
I think I have x1 R&R left, so that will be x4 in my current stash for Fall. May try to reup BF.

I have x1 Frozen Margarita left and that's all from JMonique as far as her BB's go.
If she comes back in full swing in the fall with a great sale on the RR body butter, I might get a few of them then. But for now, I'm still pretty miffed at her.

Last edited: