Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Aggie

So, I cut a section of my hair on Saturday. I was slightly devastated but theres nothing I can do about it.

Its in the very front but on an angle so I can disguise it. Its like maybe 1 inch long, LOL All I could do was shake my head.

I need to buy 2 wigs on Thursday because this vella bounce has me looking crazy at work.

I'm low key mad :mad:

Okay great. Now I know I don't need to get this one.

Aggie

@Aggie
You too!:hug2:

What's your BF List lookin' like? I need some motivation.:laugh:

Are you doing anything on-line?
I know I want some candles from B&BW, Rum and Raisin Body Butter from JMoniques if available, Henna and Indigo from myhenna.us and even this can wait until next year, Scalp drops from otg, and maybe vitamins from Vitacost. Truthfully, I still don't need anything else for at least another year.

If I run out of my Olaplex Conditioner, I will get some of that as well but that's about it. This Olaplex stuff is amazing. It's keeping my hair pretty strong and resilient so it's a definite keeper.

Aggie

Hello ladies. I don't think I'll be up posting very long tonight. I'm pretty sleepy and I have a long day tomorrow with an early start as well.

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Well Ladies!:grouphug:

I've been able to cross a couple things off my BF list (errthang is in my head right now) but OHH was one of them, so I'm ahead of the game.

@shawnyblazes @Aggie @rileypak (and errbody else) I wanna see them lists to see if I'm forgetting anything I need to write mine down.

Right now it's: Sprouted Curlies/SSI, Kindred Butters (Honey Nectar) and APB and maybe JMonique (both of those two for body)?

I may wait till Spring for APB. I need heavy creams instead of lotion.

Oh and B&BW for 3 Wicks.

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
I want Shescentit mainly. APB Ultra conditioning Soufflé. I wanted some Myhoneychild deep conditioners. She had 50% off yesterday but only on select ones which pissed me off.

I’ll see if African Pride does something for the little one. We like the whole Moisture Collection.

That’s about it right now. @IDareT'sHair