Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Aggie

Cowashed with some APB Pumpkin DC and Banyan Botanicals Bhringraj Oil mixture - (this is a major hit by the way) and final rinsed with my diy herbal tea rinse - left in the latter.

I really like the shine of my hair at the moment. I am about to massage some Castor Argan drops on my scalp and head to bed.

Aggie

I placed an order for a 32 oz jar of Follicle Care Baba De Caracol Deep Conditioner and another 32 oz bottle of Bambu Shampoo and 2 bottles of Bambu Drops. I should be good with drops until March 2019. If I run out, I'll just use some DIY ayurveda/castor oil on my scalp until I can replenish them.

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
@shawnyblazes
I saw the "new packaging" for the Argan & Honey.

But that is not what I purchased. We'll see what comes, (since its out for delivery) but that is not what I ordered.

I see the one I ordered for $20.99 which is in the original packaging. The x2 I got from Hattache is the original as well.

I just got to work, I didn't look at the jar I was too busy looking at the name on the website and in my email.

My jars weren't taped, nor were there any bubbles or packing in the box. My olive you is spilled out. I sent a text so lets see what happens.

@IDareT'sHair