Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Aggie

Currently have some Curl Origins Overnight Mask on my hair for the night. I just gave a jar of it to my sister since her hair is very dry and very tight. My curls are a lot looser than hers. I sure hope her hair likes it.

I also gave my niece my last jar of Joico Moisture Recovery Hair Mask and a jar of CayenaWood Deep Conditioner since her hair is breaking and needs the protein to repair it. She is relaxed and does not treat her hair well. I have to give her some training in hair care.

Aggie

Ladies I went nuts and bought quite a few hair products today as well.

I bought all my products on the ground from the Dominican Supplier here in the Bahamas.

I bought:

-2 Nectar Repair a hardcore protein similar to Dudley's DRC 28 protein treatment,
- a half a gallon of Follicle Care Coco Rose Deep Conditioner (Moisturizing),
- a half a gallon of Follicle Care Almond and Argan Deep Conditioner (Deeply Moisturizing for very dry hair - I'll probably share this one with my sister since her hair could really use it)
- 6 Castor Argan Scalp Drops
- 2 Castor Cayena Scalp Drops
- 1 Rosemary Oil
- 1 Baba de Caracol Shampoo
- 6 boxes of henna

Aggie

@Aggie
Please let us know what you think about CO's Kukui Nut Overnight Hair Mask.:love2:

Nice Dominican Haul:love:

ETA: That Nectar Repair sounds goodt. Also, the Castor Argan Scalp Drops.

Will do @IDareT'sHair.

I got a few items on sale and others were full cost but worth it.

I am excited about the Nectar Repair. I may have maybe 2 or 3 more treatments I can get from my bottle of Dudley's DRC 28 and then it will be done.

I will definitely try the Nectar Repair for my next hard core protein treatment and see if my hair likes it. If it does, I probably won't get anymore of the Dudley's DRC 28.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Today finally used up my tube of Qhemet Biollogics OHHB. No back ups. I liked it because it really was moisturizing but it's not a repurchase.
@Aggie
I really like that too! I haven't purchased it in yeeearrrs!:love:

I had gotten a couple way back when on a Swap, fell in love and repurchased, but have not had that particular product in a very long time. :cry3:

Nor have I ran across anything like it.:love2: