Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

bronzebomb

I am not purchasing a thing! I am not purchasing a thing! I am not purchasing a thing! I am not purchasing a thing! I am not purchasing a thing! I am not purchasing a thing!

Brownie518

@Brownie518

Gurl.....You Be Knockin' 'Em Down!:lol:

I finished up a Bottle of Hydratherma Naturals Leave-In and a Tube of Matrix Biolage Ceramides.

I have to. :yep: I made a list of stuff to finish by June remember? I need to figure out my reward if I can finish them all :look:

I'll try and finish my Komaza Intense this weekend. That will definitely be a repurchase. :lick:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I have to. :yep: I made a list of stuff to finish by June remember? I need to figure out my reward if I can finish them all :look:

@Brownie518

Your REWARD?????:spinning: ..........:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:look: Hmp. Why You Gotta Have a Reward?:nono:

Can't the Reward be something like: More Space, Not having as many products etc????:lol: .........:ohwell: .........:perplexed

mkd

curlyhersheygirl thanks for the heads up on SSI. Ummm, but SSI stop playing and let us buy the new stuff. I am getting a coco cream leave in, the marula hemp, and I want the papaya souflee and the new conditioner. If the new stuff isn't available, I will tweak my order.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Well. I finished my Hair. Got everything all M&S'ed and Tied Up.

It was a good wash day.:grin:

That EVOO HOT really helped alot too.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
So am I...when does it end? :look:

I'm definitely getting Okra, Marula Hemp, Marshmallow cream, and the new conditioner. :yep:
I've been waiting for these new products, new formulations for a minute. I can't even remember the last time I ordered from SSI. I'm getting the marula hemp, marshmallow cream, new conditioner, macadmia fixing gel, pumpkin seed defrizzer, okra, reforumulated fortifying mask :spinning:

Sure does. I've turned into a conditioner junkie :ohwell:
I'm a daily cowasher so I am a conditioner fiend :yep:

hmmmm :rolleyes: and i was just about to tell yall about my new cranberry apple hair butter custard.
:lachen:
That sounds good :lick:. You wouldn't like me as a customer bc I would still want you to ship even though it is down the street :look:.

chebaby

I've been waiting for these new products, new formulations for a minute. I can't even remember the last time I ordered from SSI. I'm getting the marula hemp, marshmallow cream, new conditioner, macadmia fixing gel, pumpkin seed defrizzer, okra, reforumulated fortifying mask :spinning:

I'm a daily cowasher so I am a conditioner fiend :yep:

That sounds good :lick:. You wouldn't like me as a customer bc I would still want you to ship even though it is down the street :look:.
i feel you. getting products in the mail is an amazing feeling. like a birthday surprise or something:lol:
it does sound good huh? lol i just made that up. if someone made a product called cranberry apple butter custard i would buy it:lol: im looking for something to buy now.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Morning Ladies......:wave:

I just Placed an Order for chebaby Cranberry Apple Butter Custard. Did Ya'll Check Out Her Shipping Prices.:lol:

I placed an order for a 8 ounce Jar with the Cranberry Apple Butta' DC'er and the C.A. Butta' Reconstructor.:look: Oh Yeah, and the Hair Milk.:lick:

Lawd...It Bet Not Take Foreva'.:nono: ........... :blush: ............:lol: