Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hey Ladies....Yep...it's me.:sekret::sekret::sekret:

Got my Hendigo on how they say it: "Marinating" (I personally hate that sayin'):lol:

Co-Cleansed with Naturelle Grow Cleansing Conditioner.

Will Rinse this Hendigo out 1st with something Cheap and maybe some Claudie Mango.

Brownie518

Hey, all. What's goin on?

I'm feeling so much better. We just got back in the house after the movies. I have my hair soaked in Trigga right now.

chebaby

chello ladies:wave:
T, girl you gotta let me know how you like that moptop.
i was gonna use it this weekend but then i got my silk dreams and well.....i changed my mind:lol:

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Brownie518

Hey Lady B! Glad you are feelin' betta'. Got Yo' Fanga' on Da' Trigga' Uh?????:lick:

I'm under the dryer with a quick Abba Reconstructor.

Will Steam in a bit with a Cup of Columbian Coffee under MopTop Deep Conditioner.:grin:

Will use up:

1 Suave Tropical Coconut Conditioner *have cheapie back-ups of Suave, VO5 & White Rain for Henna Rinse-Outs*
1 Nexxus Ensure

chebaby

so my hair is in the same braids its been in for most of the week. i might leave it in for tomorrow too:look: low manipulation and being lazy.
yea imma put some jbco on my scalp and braids and keep it moving until sunday.

i still havent figured out exactly what imma do with my hair on sunday. i want to deep condition with either sd mocha silk or sd shea what. then imma use the mocha silk milk as my leave in for my two braids.

the texture of shea what reminds me of the texture of mhc soy butter cream.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
chebaby

I will let you know. I'm not too fond of that Pepperminty smell tho'.:nono:

I was gone use Naturelle Grow DC'er. But it says use every 2-3 weeks, so I need to know if it's okay to use twice a week?:look:

Especially since the ingredients were kinda 'sketchy'.:look:

chebaby

@chebaby

I will let you know. I'm not too fond of that Pepperminty smell tho'.:nono:

I was gone use Naturelle Grow DC'er. But it says use every 2-3 weeks, so I need to know if it's okay to use twice a week?:look:

Especially since the ingredients were kinda 'sketchy'.:look:
i wonder why it says every 2-3 weeks:ohwell: does it have a lot of protein in it? you know how people are about protein, they say use only 1x or 2x a months. they dont know us:lol:

chebaby

found a friend to go to the world natural hair show with next month:yay: only thing is she dont drive so i have to drive the whole way by myself:ohwell:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@chebaby

Yeah...I'm kinda curious why it says that too? :ohwell:

And since it doesn't have the full ingredients, I'm not sure?:perplexed

I'll use it next wash day tho'. (I convo'ed her)

re: MopTop it spread like a Million Bucks and the Minty smell although in the Jar I don't really smell it on my hair, although I have the Coffee underneath.

So far, it feels really good.:lick:

I probably smell like a Mint Latte.:coffee:

Based on my initial review, Okay, I can see why it costs $42.00 and yes, I would absolutely repurchase it.:look:

Ltown

Greyland
found a friend to go to the world natural hair show with next month:yay: only thing is she dont drive so i have to drive the whole way by myself:ohwell:

chebaby, you driving:nono: hate driving thats along trip, i hate that i miss the one in bmore last week. That alt show will be awesome, i got to figure out a way to go:look:

robot.

these stores must really think they clever. :ohwell: i saw a cute sweater that was on "clearance" for $30. :rolleyes:

i went online and tell me why it's ten dollars cheaper, with an extra 25% off and free shipping! hmph. :rolleyes: i was ready to do a lil bit of damage but behaved myself. :lol: i got that sweater and a cute lil purse.

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
Annual Subscription renewed!!!!! :grin:

Can you believe that after 8 weeks of problems with the bank...I finally got my replacement cc the day my subscription went poof?!?! Yay ME!!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
chebaby

Durn you Che!:rolleyes: Now I want another Jar.:rolleyes:

It's actually $31.50 and not $42.00 like I thought. And it's 12 ounces.:look:

So, I made up a Curlmart Cart with Save15 for 15%. Shipping via ups is $10.00 (get outta here).

Lemme go look on MopTop's Site.:nono:

chebaby

@chebaby

Yeah...I'm kinda curious why it says that too? :ohwell:

And since it doesn't have the full ingredients, I'm not sure?:perplexed

I'll use it next wash day tho'. (I convo'ed her)

re: MopTop it spread like a Million Bucks and the Minty smell although in the Jar I don't really smell it on my hair, although I have the Coffee underneath.

So far, it feels really good.:lick:

I probably smell like a Mint Latte.:coffee:

Based on my initial review, Okay, I can see why it costs $42.00 and yes, I would absolutely repurchase it.:look:
so its worth the $42 huh? i dont know if i want to try it now cause i dont want to fall in love with a conditioner that pricey:lol:

@chebaby, you driving:nono: hate driving thats along trip, i hate that i miss the one in bmore last week. That alt show will be awesome, i got to figure out a way to go:look:
yea i kinda dont want to drive cause ive never driven that far before:ohwell: but im excited to go.
the funny thing is my coworker will be down there the same thing for something different so we will meet up with her. the friend im going with works with us too so it should be really fun.

chebaby

@chebaby

Durn you Che!:rolleyes: Now I want another Jar.:rolleyes:

It's actually $31.50 and not $42.00 like I thought. And it's 12 ounces.:look:

So, I made up a Curlmart Cart with Save15 for 15%. Shipping via ups is $10.00 (get outta here).

Lemme go look on MopTop's Site.:nono:
well $10 cheaper is good but thats stull a lot of money. but 12oz is pretty good too.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
chebaby

I can't beweave it has so much Protein?

It says "Protein Rich" in the Description, but my hair actually feels like it has KBB LLocs in it. Or something like that.

Seamonster

Used up SD WGO, it was on month 6, and started smelling slightly odd. Oh it lasted me about four months with two to four uses a week. Co washing with Destination Hydration, DC with Claudies Avocado.

chebaby

@chebaby

What?:lol:

It is actually $42.00 on MopTop's Site. $31.50 + $8.00 Shipping + Tax.:ohwell:

Yeah, Imma hafta' get it (at some point).
oh ok lol. well if you can get free shipping from curl mart hen its not too bad. i mean i know you not just gonna order one thing anyway:lol: i know i wouldnt lol.
@chebaby

I can't beweave it has so much Protein?

It says "Protein Rich" in the Description, but my hair actually feels like it has KBB LLocs in it. Or something like that.
you know i like my protein:lick: some proteins actually draw moisture to the hair so maybe its not a strengthening protein conditioner.

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
Seamonster said:
Used up SD WGO, it was on month 6, and started smelling slightly odd. Oh it lasted me about four months with two to four uses a week. Co washing with Destination Hydration, DC with Claudies Avocado.

Seamonster - thank you for choosing my next cowasher to put in the shower - SD WGO. I've had it for awhile, unopened, so hopefully it's still ok.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@chebaby

That MopTop DC'er is thebomb.com :lick:

I looked to see if AveYou had it but they don't. I should look on Ulta, but I don't think they do.:perplexed

It feels very nice. Rinses Clean and it's just plain good.:yep:

Last edited:

Ltown

Greyland
@chebaby

That MopTop DC'er is thebomb.com :lick:

I looked to see if AveYou had it but they don't. I should look on Ulta, but I don't think they do.:perplexed

It feels very nice. Rinses Clean and it's just plain good.:yep:

IDareT'sHair, moptop does look good, like chebaby was saying it doesn't have the hard protein like animal protein dudley has. It also have the softening ingredients that betham?? that long name.

Seamonster, i remember T, i think said something about SD shelf life. That something i'm not good with before using natural line never had too or knew the shelf life was short. I wasn't a big pj until u1b1:lol: I have a little of whip hair left, so i need to use the rest of my mocha up.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Ltown

I'm usually not a 'stickler' on shelf-life like you and La Colocha. Ya'll be on that shelf-life.:lol:

But I don't want things spoiling on me that quick either. That's just a little too fast (for my personal liking). :nono:

Because I like to skip around.

Even Marie Dean gives 1 year to 18 months.:ohwell:

@chebaby

You betta' ride that SD Hard, (and use it up) because you know you'll keep something for 2 years.:lol:

Eisani

My baby just left :cry: What I's gon' do?

I'm wondering if I should hit Marie Dean one mo' time for the road.... :look: Lemme go play in products. Boo ain't here, dd spring breakin...I'm lonely tonight.