Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Eisani

beautyaddict1913 the class is fun. I take it at a local fitness center then swim a few laps. It's a good workout without killing your joints.

I just dc'd with peach syrup and I don't like it :nono:. I'll try it again one day. It had no slip, my hair didn't feel soft or moist and no detangling properties whatsoever. I'm vexed.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Kyra's 20% off Sale April 6th. Discount Code = GOODFRIDAY (And I think it's for 1 Day):look:

Wait Golden75 You said 15%? Lawd...I thought it was Twuuny.:lol:

@Eisani

That's too bad you don't like MD. I love that Peach Syrup DC'er.:yep:

beautyaddict1913 TRIGGER15 for 15 off'a Trigga' over $25.00.

I bought a 16 ounce Featherweight Forumla last night (since the Sale is ending today).:look:

Last edited:

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
Hmm well I better bust out the Kyra to see if it is an Oyin replacement, and I know I'd it should hit this sale up

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
IDareT'sHair said:
Golden75

Lawd Geezus it is 15% off $20.00+:blush:

I had that all kinds of backwards.:spinning:

They killin' me with these 15%'s:ohwell:

IDareT'sHair - yeah I calculated my cart for 20%. I hope she don't remove the free ship. So imma bust open my kyra & see if imma take part in that 15%.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@IDareT'sHair - yeah I calculated my cart for 20%. I hope she don't remove the free ship. So imma bust open my kyra & see if imma take part in that 15%.

@Golden75

I don't remember if it was still Free Ship the last time?:perplexed

I'll probably still get:

2 16 ounce Hydrating Hemp
1 8 ounce Sweet Mango
1 8 ounce Silky Shea Leave-In* (undecided)

ETA: Yeah G - Open that Kyra and come back with a review.:lick:

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
IDareT'sHair - if no free ship I'm def not buying :rolleyes: I want a couple 16oz'rs and 8oz'rs. I ain't paying for that heavy box!

You try the coconut cream stuff? I'm thinking that might be comparable to dew.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@IDareT'sHair - if no free ship I'm def not buying :rolleyes: I want a couple 16oz'rs and 8oz'rs. I ain't paying for that heavy box!

You try the coconut cream stuff? I'm thinking that might be comparable to dew.

Golden75

I have not tried the Coconut Creme Stuff. Lemme go look at it.:look:

I have:

Hydrating Hemp
Pomade
Sweet Mango Hair Creme

Yeah, I think the shipping is High.:perplexed

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
chebaby

I just read no Easter Sales in the SD thread.:rolleyes:

I just had a CM Cart Locked & Loaded with:

1 32 ounce Deva No Poo
1 12 ounce Mop Top DC'er

I backed it out tho'. Just couldn't hit PayNah.:look:

Eisani

I saw that Kyra's email, 15% of $25 or more. I may bite, shipping wasn't too bad last time. Was it 15 or 20 last sale?

I used Darcy's Pumkin as a leave in on one side, SSI Coco Creme on the other. I decided to try the new blow dryer so I used Claudie's heat serum (I likey) to dry. My hair is really soft so maybe the dc ain't too bad but idk, both Darcy's and SSI make my hair soft so I can't call it. Just put my hair in 4 twists for a chunky twist out using a wee bit of Kyra's mango butter on the length of my hair and her pomegranate pomade on the ends. Lemme go look at trigga :look:. I need to browse Kyra's too.

chebaby

@chebaby

I just read no Easter Sales in the SD thread.:rolleyes:

I just had a CM Cart Locked & Loaded with:

1 32 ounce Deva No Poo
1 12 ounce Mop Top DC'er

I backed it out tho'. Just couldn't hit PayNah.:look:
yea i read that too. i want that wheat germ conditioner and the whip my hair but i might not get anything.

chebaby

i really dont wanna do my hair today cause i have to do it tomorrow but i must wash it today because ive been scratching a whole in my scalp for 2 days now lmao. for the past 2 weeks my scalp has been so itchy after the first 2 days of washing my hair.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
When I first started using MD (the Peach Syrup I orginially got from Brownie last year), I couldn't decide then if I liked it or not.:look:

It's just so, "natural". So I was just unsure. It wasn't until I started using them on a regular basis that they 'grew' on me and I went totally MD Crazy.:grin:

Even with the Leave-Ins/Moisturizers I was unsure, but uh..yeah..I really like those products. All of them.

It's a Great Line.:yep:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
chebaby

I wanna buy something. I've been trollin' around on different sites looking for something to buy.:look:

The Sppurrrrrrrt is movin' all up in through these here fangas!:nono:

I guess I'll try to wait on Kyra nem with they little ragged-ty 15%.:lol:

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
So pulled out the Kyra's Hydrating Hemp, and mango moisturizer, and SD Wheat Germ, to start using up. I put some mango moisturizer throughout, my hair, and nape. Nape feels silky, moisturized. Will cowash with the hemp tomorrow.

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
I can't believe it's 7:30. I ran errands earlier, laundry, but been in bed all day. Only reason I got up was to let the dogs out. I am so lazy on Saturdays. I will be mad tomorrow, cause I am gonna to have a ton of stuff to do.

chebaby

T, i want to buy something too.

im about to wash my hair now with cd bv shampoo and i will follow up with silk dreams mocka conditioner.
so tomorrow i will cleanse with no poo and deep condition with sd vanilla silk.