Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Uh..Yeah...When I couldn't get a response through her Contact Us link - I filed a PP Dispute and she called me and said I shoulda' tex.ted her or called her.

How was I 'pose to know some kneegrum foolishness like dat?:eek:

Hopefully Jakeala stepped her game back up and got back on point. She definitely slippin'

Paypal disputes always get the ball rolling. LHCF company lurkers do too :sekret:. Funny how movement on a package results or communication picks up when someone posts dissatisfaction in here or files a PP dispute. :scratchchin:

Hopefully Jakeala stepped her game back up and got back on point. She definitely slippin'
Paypal disputes always get the ball rolling. LHCF company lurkers do too :sekret:. Funny how movement on a package results or communication picks up when someone posts dissatisfaction in here or files a PP dispute. :scratchchin:

My Jakeala shipped but hasn't moved.

so am I. I just had to snatch my soul back into my body and hit my chill button and backspace some stuff I'd typed....So I really need some retail therapy lol
@KinksAndInk
Me Too!:abducted:

I'm tryna' wait to hear back from Claudie on this size upgrade. And I am trying to see what Sarenzo does tomorrow.:ohwell: I hope they have some left over 4oz jars of Bo.dy Frostings.

I'm not really interested in the 8oz jars.:look:

Back