Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
@IDareT'sHair

After this blow out I just did, I totally can see myself being a heat trained natural too.

I blew it out with the attachment at the end of my blow dryer. Using my paddle brush and blowing my hair at the same time. This created a sleek blown out looking hair.

Then I pressed it with my babyliss flat iron. I thought I was gonna have to use my hot comb too but nope, the flat iron was good enough.

Oh after I washed & Dc'd, I only added KeraCare silk n seal to my hair then I blew dried it out.

I don't have any other product in my hair besides a good DC session and the silken seal.

Dagnabit!! I shoulda grabbed that silken seal yesterday. I loved this stuff when I was relaxed.

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
Finished up a bobeam 4oz & 8oz. Dug deeeeep in my stash and found some Naiobi Humecto Sil and mixed that in. I just something with a cone since I was using heat.

Purchased Sebastian Potion 9 for blowdrying. Good stuff. Also sample jars of Miss Jessie DC & silk stretch cream.

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
@Golden75

I only have silken seal. What are some other great heat protectants. I've been using silken seal for years and never tried any others.
@Beamodel Silken Seal is good stuff. I couldn't get on the ground so thats why I never repurchased But I think my bss has it now and if i travel 30 mins i can get it. I really like L'anza Healing moisture serum. I'm testing driving a keracare heat protectant, but its a cream. I have Sabino & one from Aveda, not sure how I feel about them. They are a little heavier/thicker than I like. Same for Redken Smooth Down. I prefer lighter serums. More forgiving if you use too much. Used CHI years ago, i love the scent, its a nice HP, good consistency.

Beamodel

@Beamodel Yaaaaas girl you did that! Looks good. My hair does not get that straight, I would have to set it to a higher temperature and even then I still have volume which I don't mind too much at least.

Thank you hunni. Do you blow dry it? I think because I used the blow dryer with the nozzle attached, that yielded much better results for when u flat ironed it afterwards. @flyygirlll2

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I think Keratin mist is like aphoghee green tea. I believe some use before blowfry but not sure what the instructions say regarding being a HP. I bought it once, but i may have returned.

@Golden75

Thanks G! I looked it up on Ulta (and read some of the Q&A) It's more of a strengthener.

The CHI Silk Infusion is the Heat Protectant.

I may try it for an extra barrier before Blow-Frying.