Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

curlyhersheygirl

@MileHighDiva I recieved the KM order a day ago thankfully.

The Good so far: The Mask smells good and is creamy.

The Bad: The sizes of the products. The Mask is only 7 oz which ain't ish for my hair and the serum is 2.5 fl oz

ETA- But I feel that maybe that might not be such a bad thing in case my hair hates them, so I won't have much to use up.
I saw that when I gandered over there. That made me pass. I'll be looking forward to your review.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I need a favor: I contacted Donna Marie re: Valentine's Day Sale, she said she would be having one and to follow Social Media for details.

Well, ya'll know I don't do that. So one of ya'll gone hafta' let me know. I'd love to reup on Super Buttercreme.

Thank you!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
So, my Honey Handmades should arrive today.

Passed up Kj's 50% again yesterday. Although I was tempted to grab another one of those Neapolitan DC'ers (smells amazing). :angry2:

But I can't get down with the Shady dealing. After she agreed to combine shipping and then didn't. I just can't. All just to keep a few dollas' and ultimately lose out on a whole lot more.:look:

Besides that, she changed the Formulation on the Tingle Oil or simply ran out of Tingle ? And that 5 different Peppermint Oils ain't working for me. It's totally different now.:censored:

Imma buy mine own EO's and make my own dang Tingle.:eek:

Aggie

Prepooing with a mixture of Matrix Biolage Hydrasouce Aloe Conditioning Balm, palm oil, and aloe juice.

Clarified with Elucence clarifying shampoo followed with Elucence moisture shampoo

Deep protein treating with Dudley's DRC 28 Hair Treatment

Deep Moisture treatment with Biolage Aqua-Immersion deep moisture mask and oil rinsing with palm oil.

Using Biolage Hydrasource daily leave-in and moisturizing my ends with Keracare Jojoba Moisturizer, sunflower oil and KCCC Knot Today blend. Then I'm done for today.

No wait I need to do my inversion tonight before bed.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@curlyhersheygirl
I saw you mentioned 'Fruit Fusion' in the DC thread and wondered if it was the same as Superfruit 10n1.

I still have one of those. I gave x1 away. Good Job #160:look:

@flyygirlll2

I want to buy something too. That Entwine Purchase was a "impulse" buy, because I had heard so many things about the line.

I had bought a "Trio" from them a while back, but ended up selling it on the Exchange. So, this will be my 1st time actually trying something from them.

I'm excited about the V-Day Sales. Hopefully they're decent.

I've been killing that Jakeala's Sweet Honey Hair Thang and will definitely re-stock on that one.