Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

meka72

Thanks for posting this. $8.95 must be the flat rate shipping rate because I had 4 products in my cart and just couldn't bring myself to pay that much for shipping even at 50% off.

But don't listen to me. I just paid $10 shipping for my Bobeam order with (barely) a pause. Lol.

@flyygirlll2

I made up a mock A'jaa Cart, that Fiddy% was gettin' to me!:look:

Clawd $8.95 to ship x1 item. Freakin' Outrageous.:eek:

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
I'm going to use up Bekura Honey Latte to prepoo. Used it today with Jakeala's Beau Vert Oil. I rediscovered this oil and its really, really nice. Love the thickness of it and softened my hair so well.

Right now I'm dcing with the "new" SD RCA. *crossing fingers* I also have AE Garlic...haven't tried it yet. How fast does this stuff stop or reduce shedding?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I want a couple BoBeam's but they are only listing Coco Vanilla-Mango scent.

I don't care for the scent of that one at all.:barf:

I either want Coconut Crème or Buttercreme.

So, I convo'ed her. Once I hear back from her, I'll check-out.:look:

If not, I can actually wait, because the Sale is on until March 7th:eek:

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
Hmmmm I really like the Bobeam Cococream. I'm actually about to use it today to DC. I have the Vanilla Mango one but I would prefer the Cococream. It looks like the same thing that happened last time with it being OOS will be happening agian. I'm not planning on purchasing hair related stuff until next week though.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hmmmm I really like the Bobeam Cococream. I'm actually about to use it today to DC. I have the Vanilla Mango one but I would prefer the Cococream. It looks like the same thing that happened last time with it being OOS will be happening agian. I'm not planning on purchasing hair relates stuff until next week though.

@flyygirlll2

Not a 'fan' of the Mango scented one at all. :nono:

Something about that particular scent is off-putting to me. (just like SD's Avocado - something about it turns my stomach):perplexed:

I would prefer the Coconut Crème or the Buttercreme.

I'll see what she says and go from there.:ohwell: Glad I have until 03/07 to make a decision.

ETA: I have a couple unscented in my Stash and maybe x2 of the other ones.