Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
After that huge disappointment with the purchase(s) of Kj Naturals 'Not So' Tingly Tingle Oil, I decided from now on to make my own.:look:

So, I bought some EO's:
Peppermint
Rosemary
Eucalyptus
Tea Tree
Spearmint

Will see how this works. I have some Cinnamon Oil as well, so I may use some of that in there too.

Will use either Rice Bran or EVOO as a Base.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I'm still trying to get my head around her getting "fresh" about it. :nono:She should have just replaced that oil for you. Loyal customer buying Tingly Oil every durn week. In addition, to advertising it to the whole world, in different threads. Now, a non-mixtress is buying EO's and stuff. Just a shame!
@MileHighDiva

Your are right! I was buyin' that durn stuff errrweek.:eek:

So, why she hafta' go & take the Tingle away?:wallbash:

I even start putting in the "Buyers Notes" to add Extra Tingle and got Zero.

And then give me some song & dance about 5 different Peppermint Oils in there? :violin:

Yep, I've taken matters into my own hands and will start crafting my own.:brainy:

#ANGTFD

curlyhersheygirl

@IDareT'sHair

I'm still trying to get my head around her getting "fresh" about it. :nono:

She should have just replaced that oil for you. Loyal customer buying Tingly Oil every durn week. In addition, to advertising it to the whole world, in different threads.

Now, a non-mixtress is buying EO's and stuff. Just a shame!
@MileHighDiva & @IDareT'sHair
That is what made me mad at that whole situation. Some folks just don't know how to do business. When you have such a loyal customer, you should be ensuring that they are happy. The request made was not an unreasonable one. Anyway she lost a whole lot more than those few $$

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
Whew I really did haul this time with Silk Dreams. I shouldn't need DCs for a while (probably won't stop me from buying at least some Bobeam anyway). Now to wait for the fridge to come...

The Mane Choice leave in smell- It's not bad (definitely not citrus). Almost mild minty vanilla. Maybe it's the tea tree oil that's giving it the "minty" smell. Not bad though.
The Crystal Orchid Gel smells kinda chemical-y, almost like a shampoo. It's familiar to me but I can't think of the product right now. It reminds me of the Kenra Texturizing Taffy as far as texture. It's very loose.

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
@IDareT'sHair
Supposed to be here Thursday. My plan is to put all the 2016 purchases [so far] in the mini fridge and try to focus on the older stuff in the main fridge.

And I will be grabbing some Bobeam before the Coco Creme LE is gone :look:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@rileypak

Mine filled up so quickly and I bought one of the larger ones.:eek:

I put a bunch of my 16oz Jars in that Fridge and on the side compartments I slid a bunch of those Flat Jars like BoBeam, b.a.s.k. Bel Nouvo in there.

But I still have a boatload of stuff in my 'real' Fridge.:nono:

Ltown

Greyland
After that huge disappointment with the purchase(s) of Kj Naturals 'Not So' Tingly Tingle Oil, I decided from now on to make my own.:look:

So, I bought some EO's:
Peppermint
Rosemary
Eucalyptus
Tea Tree
Spearmint

Will see how this works. I have some Cinnamon Oil as well, so I may use some of that in there too.

Will use either Rice Bran or EVOO as a Base.
@IDareT'sHair , omg you diy! awesome. i'm lazy don't make much although i need to make my own green butter, hv is expensive without sale which they haven't in a while.