Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Thought maybe I'd get a package (or two) today, but nothing has came through.

I did make a little CM purchase.:look:

May hafta' skip Claudie until M-Day. Still deciding.:look:

Haven't heard back from Donna Marie.:cry3:

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@flyygirlll2

I guess I should just go ahead and write them off, even though they responded and said they would definitely be having a Sale and Check Social Media.:angry2:

ETA: I've already spent more than I wanted to.:look: (But I'd make an exception for x2 Jars of Super Buttercreme):love:

Maybe I can catch 'em M-Day.

I just came out of ST'icals looking around (knowing full-well I don't want any of it):laugh:

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
Purchased some combs from Eternally In Amber off Etsy.

I like the Conair Double Wavy Comb (Ouidad Double Detangler knock off) too. Used it to detangle before I rinsed yesterday.
Used the Felicia Leatherwood Detangling Brush last wash day. I wish it was a little more flexible but it's not bad either.
I think I might prefer the double wavy comb over the brush but I'll try them both next wash day when I detangle.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Used the Conair Double Wavy Comb (Ouidad Double Detangler knock off) too. Used it to detangle before I rinsed yesterday. I think I might prefer the double wavy comb over the brush but I'll try them both next wash day when I detangle.

@rileypak

I ended up getting one of these foolin' with You! :fishslap:

*For Research Purposes*:brainy: to compare with my Denman D24 Double Row Detangling Comb.

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
@rileypak @IDareT'sHair

Is the Double Wavy seamless? Or, did you have file/modify it? I'm too lazy for filing :look:
It's not seamless but it wasn't terrible. I kinda just ran my fingernails over parts that worried me (wasn't many on mine) and kept it moving.
I'm too lazy to file right now and I really wanted to use the comb (I blame relaxed hair health's blog for this) :lol:

BrownBetty

Sooo after it is all said and down

APB
Jakela
Curl mart

sigh... I need to reup on kinky curly gel while is is 20% at target but mine doesn't have it in stock. After that I am done for a while. I need to organize my stash. Some products are better suited for spring summer and they need to be put up.