Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
@MileHighDiva Yeah I trim the nape area as well. I haven't been keeping up with dusting in between trims. I didn't think I'd have to since I trimmed last month but apparently that's not enough. Now I'll have to switch up my regimen. I already use protein but my natural hair craves more moisture than protein though.

They unfortunately are ssk's :cry3:
:bighug:
Don't cut/trim anymore! Please start LCOB'ing the the life out of the last 4-5 inches of your hair. Heavy sealing will eliminate the SSKs, :yep:

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
@IDareT'sHair Yeah I peeped that too. I see there's even a ceramide serum. I'm holding off until I use the products I ordered to see if I like them.

Hope they let you switch the order. Apparently Soultanicals is available at Target now. Hopefully she works out her consistency issues.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@IDareT'sHair Yeah I peeped that too. I see there's even a ceramide serum. I'm holding off until I use the products I ordered to see if I like them. Hope they let you switch the order. Apparently Soultanicals is available at Target now. Hopefully she works out her consistency issues.
@flyygirlll2
The Ceramide Serum sounds very interesting.:lick:

I saw that about ST'icals in Target. I wonder about shelf-life. Separation issues etc.....wonder if that has been resolved?:look:

Beamodel

Hey girls...
The only thing I'm waiting on is Soultanicals. I forgot when I ordered it. I think I ordered it last weekend.

I want to buy some SSI honey buttercream & the green tea moisturizer. Maybe the honey conditioner too. I'm not sure about that one.

I think my hair responds better to light weight products, especially translucent leave ins/moisturizers instead of thick ones

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
@IDareT'sHair Yes the serum does look good, but I told myself to have a seat and wait lol. Now that Soultanicals will be in Target, she's going to have to get it together because it's a large retail store which of course will expose the line to more potential customers. Nobody has time for inconsistency foolishness.

@Beamodel I like light weight products if I'm roller setting, but otherwise my hair drinks everything up.

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
Well surprise surprise.... I just recieved a shipping notification from Sarenzo. @IDareT'sHair I know you said there have been issues with Sarenzo, so hopefully you and no one else encounter issues. I only ordered 1 Creamy Oil.

@Beamodel I'll keep you updated. I've tried the Beruti Hair Milk I believe it's called before and it did nothing for my hair. I ended up giving it away. I'm hoping the Green Tea one works better.