Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
It seems like err time I like something from NG it is no longer available. :(

I just opened "Jamaican Me Crazy" Growth Balm and wanted to grab another one, and it is no longer available.

Same thing happened to me with Guava & Fig Pre-Poo.:eek:

I don't think she leaves certain things up long enough to catch on.

It takes me a minute to get to things and recently that has not been working for me with this Line.:nono:

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
@rileypak
What did you get from SSI?

Pomegranate Curl Quenching Conditioner :drool:
Sugar Peach Super Moist Conditioner (now it makes the six I should have bought originally)
Moisture Mist Leave In Conditioner
Honey Buttercream Moisturizer

Really only went in for the Sugar Peach but when I saw Pomegranate Curl Quenching was back I had to grab some.
After that it was add until free shipping :lachen:

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
@shawnyblazes That is high. I got 2 products and mine was almost $8 which is not great either but still.

Im sitting here playing with adding different products to the cart to see what happens to the shipping. I want the sugar moist conditioner and the two new products. Shipping is 9.83 . Then I changed it to, 3 sugar moist, it went to $10. 83, then I took everything out but one sugar moist.. it went to $ 6.35

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
I really hate paying for shipping. Im sitting here wondering is $10.83 is worth 3 products. I feel like Im paying for an invisible product somewhere.

Whenever I see over 10 shipping I get in my feelings.
I bought three products from APB and my shipping was $6.60.

I know what you mean.
The shipping started out high at $10, went down to $7, back up to $8, then up to $9 as I adjusted my cart.