Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Oh yes ma'am I want the Ultra Conditioning Souffle, the Marula and Honey DC, and the Green Tea, Milk and Honey DC.

Are there any others you suggest?

@Aggie
I don't really buy that much from here.:look: You have to ask a lot of the APB-Heads on their suggestions.

I may only purchase twice a year? I get lotions in the Spring, and maybe an occasional purchase in the Fall?

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
I bought 2 of the Netwurks Cream and another bottle. I had taken a break for a few weeks. I don't know if it's just me, but I hate parting my hair to put stuff on my scalp. Because my hair is dense, it can be a chore. That's why I've never been consistent regarding growth aids.

I've transferred some of the liquid from the Surge bottle into a dropper bottle to see how that works.

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
@Saludable84
I'll probably be getting a small mileage check soon. I'll use it to pay for mine.:look:

*Cackles at 10*:giggle:.....:abducted: In what Scents?

I really love Marshamallow Clouds. I think I have two in that. I want Buttercream, but if you don't use it fast enough, I notice starts to have a vanilla extract alcohol type smell so I'm staying away from it unless I know I will use it right away.

I'm trying out hot butter rum and chocolate.

Also edited my cart. Took two out and added one more of two I have in my cart. That make 8 :look: not sure if her pumpkin conditioner can replace Darcy's, but we will research.

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
Im on the fence. I want to hoard some DC's but I'll be protective styling until March 2017. I will only be deep conditioning seriously every 2 months.

When Im PS'n, I use a lot of APB Leave in conditioners and ACV to keep my scalp clean.

DO I buy a little now and then a little for BF? ( in regards to the DC's). I know I will pick up 2 leave in conditioners now, plus I already have the Surge, which I will pick up 3 more bottles of soon. Im down to two of those.