Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

curlyhersheygirl

@curlyhersheygirl
That Growth Lotion is in a class by itself. I think I have x2 12oz of those too. That Oil is all that.

It has Emu you know. At some point, you got to get that Oil!:poke"
@IDareT'sHair
I will. I just need to use up more of the oils I have in my stash.

@curlyhersheygirl
This is really nice too.:rose: I think I have her in my one-offs for BF.
Same here. I think I may just be re-uping on the mango and coconut water BF if I get anything from them at all.

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
@shawnyblazes
So, you'll use your products during the take down and re-install?

How do you maintain?

Usually what I do after an install is prepoo heavily with a good oil and get the shed hair out. Then I put a really good deep conditioner on top and let it sit for an hour and then steam. After that I detangle again, and cleanse. THEN i deep condition again, rinse and then a light leave in and twist to dry. I use a lot of moisture for a week, then a protein treatment followed by another install depending on the time line

KinksAndInk

Professional Napper
Every time I open a new HH product I love it :angry2: This bentonite & sea clay conditioning mask... super slippy and quite moisturizing. I used it as a prepoo/dry dc since I'm sick and couldn't do a full wash day but also couldn't risk letting my hair tangle anymore than it already was. I was able to easily detangle without adding my usual detangler on top.

I hope I have another jar somewhere because my sickness/laziness caused me to use way more than I needed to. :nervous2: