Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

NaturallyATLPCH

I am trying real hard to NOT buy anything hair related this month. I need some help ya'll :lol:

Okay here's the deal, I buy nothing less than a 30% discount. :yep: that's it!

Now if Curlmart offers a 20% discount code and I use the cm15 code on top of that, then that will give me the reason to bite but nothing less than that :nono:
Unless Curl Mart does $5.00, their discounts can go to h@ll.
I will definitely buy from my staple vendors if the discount is right (30% or higher). I don't to try any new companies.

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
@rileypak
Hmphf.:eek:

I'll stick with SSI's Sugar Peach and CRN Moroccan & Pear and others for my Final R/O's.

Lordt knows I'm not about to start chasing somebody down to give them my money.:look:

IKR!
I'll have to write her off too cause I don't want to hunt you down to give you my money either.

I had to write her about the Banana Styling Pudding having mango butter in it. I should have asked you all about the ingredients and not trusted the picture on the listing before I took the dive and bought it. If this doesn't get corrected, I'll list the pudding and be done with her.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
IKR!
I'll have to write her off too cause I don't want to hunt you down to give you my money either.
I had to write her about the Banana Styling Pudding having mango butter in it. I should have asked you all about the ingredients and not trusted the picture on the listing before I took the dive and bought it. If this doesn't get corrected, I'll list the pudding and be done with her.

@rileypak

Nope. No Ma'am. Not gone. Do it.:nono: