Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
Her hair stuff doesn't work for me. I've tried them. And I have enough of her body stuff to last for a while. Sarenzo is mainly for soap, body frosting, and creamy oil for me.

That avocado oil in the leave ins is not the business. And the Cupuacu Hair Milk was just meh.

You tell me this NOW!!!!! I got the hair jelly and creamy Oil as well, but I want the oil for my body.

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
Nope, not at all.
She just sent my invoice for the conditioners during the 30% off sale and kept on moving.

I sent her an email last week inquiring if what she shipped was both orders together (because some folks do that and say nothing) or would the other ship separately. I didn't think I was bugging and wanted a simple response. Never got one. I didn't like that. I'm not asking for anything, just a simple question. Checked my spam mail.

Nothing.

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
@Saludable84
Okay. I guess Type4 it is!:lol:

What were your thoughts on Palm Tapioca?

Imma hafta' to use it because I have x2 Jars.

I liked it but I was relaxed at the time. It was really cold out and it left me with good hold moisture and definition. I wouldn't use it the same way as I did before though. It's been a while so I'll probably revisit it next month with Tonga.