Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
I'll get Jakeala the next pass. For those of you who use it:
How compatible is it to Bekura YAM?
Why didn't you like the new formula?

As far as the new formula of Honey Hair Thang, it's no longer gooey/sticky. It's more whipped and creamy now.
I used a sample of it over a rinse out conditioner and it still gave me a small boost of moisture but provided way more softness than moisture to me.

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
Do any of you ladies understand Sarenzo's BF sale details that she sent out? I'm all :spinning:

Yeah I read it. It's confusing but from what I read, your buying a gift certificate and guaranteeing that you are making a purchase (the certificate). You have to purchase within a certain time frame. You also get a code. You don't purchase you are not getting your money back. You also get access to mixing with body stuff with the $100 certificate. That's the only real benefit it seems.

This is a way to not get bombarded with BF orders. It only sucks because if the BF sale is different, it might make people upset but that doesn't seem to be the case. Just seems to me like ensuring you will make money regardless.

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
Opened my CC's. Played with the stuff.

The creamy Flax looks really good. The rice pudding moisturizer is just that, so I'll save it for a while. I also looked at the men's hair and Beard Moisturizer.

I did the hand test. CF I feel like I rubbed in thin lotion (leave in) RPM I thought was heavy but feels like I applied lotion (leave in) and the men's item is :drool: Why I do this to myself.

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
@Saludable84
WOW! Your CCs came quick! They do have fast shipping.:roadrunner:

@Saludable84 and @MileHighDiva

I didn't see Sarenzo's Sale info? I may get what Imma get on 10/21:look:

Yeah. I really like that and I won't need too much on application. It would be nice if the creamy Flax or the men's product could replace my silk dreams. Cheaper, faster shipping and better sales.

Aggie

I finally cracked open my last 4 Bella Naturale item - the Babassu & BlueBerry Moisturizing Deep Conditioner and used that to deep condition my hair this afternoon before Hurricane Matthew strikes our waters in the Bahamas. It is a really moisturizing conditioner and my hair still felt really good after it dried. I like it but since I'm cutting out some brands and this one is new, it will not be repurchased.

I used some NG Sweet Plantain Leave-in and as before, it did not disappoint! I really like that leave-in a lot.

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
I finally cracked open my last 4 Bella Naturale item - the Babassu & BlueBerry Moisturizing Deep Conditioner and used that to deep condition my hair this afternoon before Hurricane Matthew strikes our waters in the Bahamas. It is a really moisturizing conditioner and my hair still felt really good after it dried. I like it but since I'm cutting out some brands and this one is new, it will not be repurchased.

I used some NG Sweet Plantain Leave-in and as before, it did not disappoint! I really like that leave-in a lot.

Many prayers for you and your family! Stay safe.

I see how you fit a wash day in there :grin:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
The Sarenzo Pumpkin Pecan Waffle:drool: I received a sample of the Body Frosting in this scent. I'm using it for my Hair.

The one(s) I ordered are the Pumpkin Cupcake.

Decided to get whatever Imma get from them on 10/21. I ain't foolin' with no GC and all that stuff.:angry2: