Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@flyygirlll2
You give stuff away without even trying it just because you tired of looking at it.:giggle:

If you had it somewhat organized, you'd feel different about it.:hug2:

And then you could see all that deliciousness without digging for it.:heart:

But thanks for the Eye Candy! I enjoyed it.

ETA: And that's just x1 Bin right?

*might take another quick peek*

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Yeah, There's some stuff I have I gave away I didn't even try. I got tired of sifting through stuff lol. I'll organize it when I gave the energy/patience. Nope, those are two bins side by side but I have other bins underneath both with even more products/Ayurvedic powders.. etc.
@flyygirlll2
That's what I thought.:eek: And I thought "more" stuff was underneath.

Your PJ Goal for 2017 is to organize & get control of your stash.:hug2:

When you feel like tackling it.

Beamodel

Yea mines happened because of my depo shot snatching me bald and thinning out my hair tremendously.

I was forced to just stop everything and regroup.

My curls are so pretty but I still wear my hair straight daily. I keep saying I'm going to relax it when it's completely natural and now I'm at that point and I'm still procrastinating.

I'll do it when/if I choose to at some point. I'm in no hurry. I'm just enjoying my hair.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
The only downfall is, I barely wash my hair now because of it.

Today I mixed oleplex and vanilla whiskey as a protein treatment.

I'm currently dcing with nsturelle grow pink clay mask and YAM

@Beamodel
This sounds delicious.:drool:

Lawd....You won't use up your stash until 2050 at the rate you use up stuff and your lighthanded-ness.:giggle:

I'll hafta' remember to try my Pink Clay mixed with something. Maybe even Jakeala's Sweet Honey Hair Thang.

Beamodel

@Beamodel
This sounds delicious.:drool:

Lawd....You won't use up your stash until 2050 at the rate you use up stuff and your lighthanded-ness.:giggle:

I'll hafta' remember to try my Pink Clay mixed with something. Maybe even Jakeala's Sweet Honey Hair Thang.

LMAO @IDareT'sHair tyats exactly what I was thinking too. It's gonna be a slow use up process. The pink is great on its own but I wanted to see how miraculous it was mixed with one of the good ole pick me ups :)

@NaturallyATLPCH
Thx boo

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
I used CC's Natural Creamy Flax with QB CTDG and MHC Type 4. My dookie twist look like :drool: right now but the real test will be tomorrow.

Also tried some Tresemme rinse out that I hear so much about.... Aus.sie moist is out :look:

I'm going back to using SD Wheat Germ Butter as my leave in so I can finish it, then move back on.

*watched Luke Cage and now I want to do a twist out* :look::look::look:

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
@Saludable84 I was looking at the Rice Pudding Mouisturiser and the Creamy Flax today. I didn't buy them *yet* :look: but it's on my list though. Lol @ wanting to do a twist out after watching that show. I like looking at the heads of hair on that show.

The creamy Flax (for me) is lighter than it looks but so far it's ok. It goes on nice. I just need one full pump per twist so I want to see how long it will last but I'm going to put it away for now. The rice pudding, when I did the hand test, was the same texture and absorbency so i sent it to my mother.