Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
@NaturallyATLPCH
Wait...Hol' Up!:stop:

You mean to tell me you really like hanging out with a bunch of uncontrollable PJ's who cannot stop hittin' PayNah due to a total lack of self-control?:badidea:

PJs are a lot of fun to be around. You know why? Because we always have a product, always know the technique, always know the sale, always know where to find it and alway got the answers!

And I got people in real life hitting paynah like they ain't got no sense.

I bought the Type 4 with a coworker yesterday. Prior to purchasing I told her BF deals are better. Her reply "I ain't waiting for no BF, we buying now!!!!" My Asian coworker wants to know what gel I use. And I sent another a picture of SM gel I bought and she ready.

We are the best people to be around!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Wait you don't have any????

@rileypak
I "thought" I did but I can't find it? :drowning: = me & my stash.

I thought I bought it when we all bought it? I don't know where it is? (I have the x2 bottles of Condition Me Softly) but I cannot locate that one.

I can't remember if I changed my mind because I bought the same named product from NurCreations?:dizzy:

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
@NaturallyATLPCH @IDareT'sHair I'm already past the point of hoarders :look: that's why I give stuff away. There's bins under these bins, a bag of products not shown next to the bins, then there's the fridge, and the bathroom is full too. I got to the point of just throwing products in the bins... it's pretty bad. I used to organize it but life got in the way and I can't be bothered right now.

Attachments

• IMG_2526.JPG
    IMG_2526.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 25
Last edited:

NaturallyATLPCH

@NaturallyATLPCH @IDareT'sHair I'm already past the point of hoarders :look: that's why I give stuff away. There's bins under these bins, a bag of products not shown next to the bins, then there's the fridge, and the bathroom is full too. I got to the point of just throwing products in the bins... it's pretty bad. I used to organize it but life got in the way and I can't be bothered right now.

Hmmmm, I spotted that Siamese Twists Cupuacu cream in the blue spray bottle. How is it? :look:

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
@NaturallyATLPCH I used the ST Cupuacu Carrot Cream today for a rollerset. It's not bad, I will have to use it again ( not for a roller set) to really give a final judgement. My hair didn't completely dry but my hair is soft so that's always a plus :).

@IDareT'sHair I know lol. I need to really organize all this mess. My husband complains to me about how out of control my stash is. Now I have to hide the packages that are on the way :look: