Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
Oh, I'm taking Soultanicals and Sheamoisture as well. I can't quit them yet.
@shawnyblazes @NaturallyATLPCH
What's up? I need some PJ conversation.:blah:

I'm reading hair threads making carts in my head.

I need a protective style. I want a weave but how will I use the xcel21?

A wig might be a better bet but I don't want it to look wiggy.

I want SM to come up off a sale so I can buy this leave in. I might have to dump SM if I can find a replacement via APB. So far I haven't find anything like the leave in that leaves my naked hair supple and moist alone.

BrownBetty

Hi ladies

My list:

Define Repurchase
SSI - hair masks, cowash
APB - Every damn thing!
QM - Amla and olive oil heavy cream, CTDG
MHC - type 4 Cream
Alikay - leave in and oil
Oyin - leave in
Carols Daughter - Scalp refresher and Scalp purifier (crochet braids)

Not sure
Jakeala - I have a couple of DC I haven't used yet.
Bobeam - I'm not sure if my hair really loves the DC in retrospect.
Camille Rose - I have a DC from them that works ok. I think I have a styling cream somewhere.

No repurchase
Shea Moisture - my hair has never liked anything from this line

Want to try
NG
SD
Bekura
HTN

NaturallyATLPCH

Thank you @IDareT'sHair and @shawnyblazes ! Lord knows I have struggled with this here head over the years. I might be on track somewhere :lachen:.

I use a knee high and secure it like I'm going to do a puff, but instead of leaving the puff out, I take random sections in the puff, twirl the end, and sort of roll them in, tuck, then pin. It sounds like a lot, but these only take less than five minutes.

That Olive and Bhringraj cream gave it some serious shine! I noticed it when it was twisted yesterday.

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
Thank you @IDareT'sHair and @shawnyblazes ! Lord knows I have struggled with this here head over the years. I might be on track somewhere :lachen:.

I use a knee high and secure it like I'm going to do a puff, but instead of leaving the puff out, I take random sections in the puff, twirl the end, and sort of roll them in, tuck, then pin. It sounds like a lot, but these only take less than five minutes.

That Olive and Bhringraj cream gave it some serious shine! I noticed it when it was twisted yesterday.

I'm going to try this. I just look super young with a puff bun.