Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
:hiya: @IDareT'sHair I'm making dinner now, but I was browsing to see what's on sale. I guess Hattache is not having a sale this time. I was hoping they would.

The only things I've purchased so far has been castor oil and babasu oil (oil rinsing) fenugreek seeds and a three row comb to use on wash day since finger detangling itself is not enough for my hair anymore.

ETA- I forgot that I did get some Keravada Cowash and one of their oils as well as the Avocado Conditioner from SSI and Provitamin Silica Extract Conditioner Boost from Beautifully Bamboo. Lord I sometimes forget what I buy lol.

Last edited:

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
Happy Memorial Weekend to you ladies!

Soooo...I used up my first jar of ST Pumpkin Clay Detox and had to crack open the second one when I had one small patch of hair left. The consistency is quite different :perplexed: - it's very runny and unlike the first jar that smells 'earthy' this one has a sweet fragrance. I hope it works like jar #1. :pray:

Also I get 2 uses per jar. So I was about to buy 2 more but I hit pause when I opened jar #2. We'll see when I rinse in a bit.

I got a really late start to my hair reggie today because the plumber was supposed to come and fix a leak in the bathroom at 1pm. I got fed up at around 4pm when I got no answer from him. I could have finished my wash day already and made it to the movies tonight! UGH.:pyro:

Last edited:

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
@bajandoc86
Imma hafta' pitch my ST'icals Molasses Reconstruct DC'er. It turned into a straight nasty lookin' liquid.

That's why I was askin' about "shelf-life" last night. I haven't had it that long. I convo'ed ST'icals, but haven't heard anything back.:rolleyes:

Omg, that is just shameful. My hair rinsed nicely leaving my strands clumped and clean. But I have still decided to hold off buying anymore jars. Especially with these shelf life issues. Best to buy it when you know you will use it within 3 months. Smh. In contrast, my APB stuff from 15 months ago are still going strong.

On that APB note, the honey molasses DC applied like a DREAM, wondering what will the results be post DCing under my heat cap and rinsing. If this is an instant hit, I will be buying another jar at the next sale. I will get 3-4 uses per jar.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Omg, that is just shameful. My hair rinsed nicely leaving my strands clumped and clean. But I have still decided to hold off buying anymore jars. Especially with these shelf life issues.
@bajandoc86

I just told @curlyhersheygirl Imma hafta' stop stockpiling this line. :angry2: Keeping no more than 1 or 2 of the same items on hand.

It was a huge a disappointment when I saw what happened to that particular product.:barf: