Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
+10-12 one offs. And you forgot the Oyin whipped pudding :look:
@KinksAndInk @rileypak
I'm tryna' narrow some things down:

*For instance: Do I need Oyin Whipped Pudding and Bekura's Tapioca and Bel Nouvo's Creme and Donna Marie's Super Buttercream? I am tryna' eliminate a few of these same/similar like items like these.
**This is the type of stuff that jams me up every BF.

10+-12+ one-offs? You mean like 15+ 20+ ? Those one-offs get me every time.

Another example would be stuff like: Do i really need MHC Type 4, Alikay Yogurt & Shea and things that are similar.

I need to work this out prior to BF.

ETA: Kindred Butters is definitely on the list.

KinksAndInk

Professional Napper
@KinksAndInk @rileypak
I'm tryna' narrow some things down:

*For instance: Do I need Oyin Whipped Pudding and Bekura's Tapioca and Bel Nouvo's Creme and Donna Marie's Super Buttercream? I am tryna' eliminate a few of these same/similar like items like these.
**This is the type of stuff that jams me up every BF.

10+-12+ one-offs? You mean like 15+ 20+ ? Those one-offs get me every time.

Another example would be stuff like: Do i really need MHC Type 4, Alikay Yogurt & Shea and things that are similar.

I need to work this out prior to BF.

ETA: Kindred Butters is definitely on the list.
I was tryna be nice on the one offs but your number is more realistic :lachen:You're right about eliminating similar products. Now you've got me thinking if I need the whipped pudding and the APB...but I think I do. I think they're different enough to justify both.

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
Soooo......I received an email from Cream & Coco about a big Semi Anual Sale happening tonight at 8:00 pm :look: @IDareT'sHair

Semi Annual.
Birthday Party.
Christmas in July.
Summer Black Friday

Whatever you call it in your head, our sale is not one to miss. We know yo've been waiting. The. Day. Is. Here

We don't want to drop the sale on you out the blue like a Beyonce or Jay-Z album, so we figured you deserve a heads up. Our party starts at 8pm EST. Grab some snacks, a few bottles of water, a notepad, some cozy socks, whatever you need to get ready for the birthday party of the year.

Full details will be posted closer to the sale beginning. If you aren't already in our private VIP group, what are you waiting for? Head on over here so you don't miss any insider action.

See you tonight!

* I haven't purchased from her in a minute but sometimes if the price is right and shipping doesn't make me want to throw the phone against the wall..... heyyyyy:abducted: *

Aggie

Evening Ladies :hiya:.

I have been busy in my garden as you all know and tanning like crazy. At least I'm not feeling heat exhaustion this time. I did wash and Dc my hair today however and dashed out of the house early this afternoon because I had a lot to do.

I DCed with NG Vanilla Fig and I have to say I'm in love with that conditioner. It leaves my hair super soft and detangled. This may very well be a repurchase item if she hasn't stopped making it.

I haven't been buying any hair products as of late because I am desperately trying to reduce this humongous stash of mine. BF is right around the corner pretty much and I haven't put a sizable dent in this stash as yet. Working on it still though.

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Sitting under the Dryer in ST'icals "Coil Soil" under plastc cap on Dry Hair. I was scrrrud to use it because I thought it might burn/sting (based on a review I read on the site when it was listed). Someone said it felt like a Relaxer.

I guess this might be one of her "Seasonal/Limited Edition" Items.

It smells really good. No Intense tingling, burning or stinging. I'd purchase it again.

NaturallyATLPCH

Good morning ladies! My best friend's wedding was phenomenal. The ceremony was beautiful and the bride looked awesome. I looked like a lady for once dolled up in make up lol...

Anyway, I got a ship ship from APB. I almost forgot I ordered.

I dyed my hair jet black a couple of days ago and I'm glad I did. My hair looks really shiny and full. My twist bun looks epic!

Used Jakeala's Silky Hair oil to style it again, it is still winning!

NaturallyATLPCH

@IDareT'sHair I may need to touch up every 6 months or so. My natural color is a dusty brown also, I can't stand it :giggle:. The color is actually a semi permanent from Natural Instincts that doesn't come out lol but I have used it for years and it delivers shiny, healthy color. The jet black doesn't look dull.

@rileypak , I am looking into Amazon grocery delivery, as I loathe going to the grocery store (like I need to do today).

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
@rileypak , I am looking into Amazon grocery delivery, as I loathe going to the grocery store (like I need to do today).
I was at work early this morning dreading a store trip today. Said forget it, pulled up Prime Now on the phone, and ordered dinner and some snacks :lachen:

While I dislike the minimum purchase thing, I LOVE not having to go to the store and stand in line. Today will be my first time having meat delivered though. Hopefully they pick out a decent roast.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
APB SALE! No code needed.