Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Although I liked HQS Cocoa Cleaning Conditioner, I really like APB's better. I can detangle my hair much better with APB & it shortens my hair really really well but HQS does a great job at cleaning it.
@Beamodel I assume you meant Soften?:giggle:

I received APB's Cleansing Conditioner in a "swap" a while back. I really enjoyed it, but I like having 16oz'ers or at least 12 (Bel Nouvo) since I use them every wash.

I also like: J.Monique's (Jar) and KV's Hydromax (Bottle), but they are both 8oz'ers

Beamodel

@Beamodel
It's always good to have a little of each in the Stash!:grin:

Which other ones have you tried? Have you tried SSI's? I like Hairveda's Amla Cleanse a lot too.

I have the blueberry co wash from SSI but I haven't tried it yet. I'm glad you just made me think of it. I had one other one from HQS. I can't remember the name but I did like it.

Cream and Coco use to have a cocomallow co wash bar that I had loved but they stopped selling it and I was sad after that.

I'm sure I'm missing a few more too.

Beamodel

@IDareT'sHair

I do not like shampoo bars at all. The coco mallow cowash bar was a conditioning bar.

Good to know about SSI Blueberry too

Oh I wanted to tell y'all that I chelated my hair last night and my kindred butters Joe's Joe still did not absorb into my hair. It looked as though I had a massive amount of dandruff in my hair.

Perhaps my batch wasn't made correctly or something. I don't know. I'll use it up and my other jar. It conditions my hair very well but I can't get past the lack of absorption, which will ultimately cause me to not likely repurchase it.

KinksAndInk

Professional Napper
Since I can't order anything online I'm going to Ulta tomorrow for a few liters of Joico kpak and moisture recovery conditioner since they're still on sale and platinum members get 5x points...And a clarisonic (free cleanser and brush head promo)

Used up:
- Bottle of Xcel 21. 14 or 15 backups. I don't know anymore lol
- Honeys Handmade spinach and some other nonsense dc it's was very moisturizing and easy to detangle with but not a repurchase
- OGX conditioners (biotin & collagen and the caffeine one) no back ups, not a repurchase on either
- Suave conditioners (coconut and cherry blossom) 6ish backups of the coconut not sure if I'll repurchase I think I like herbal essences honey I'm strong better

curlyhersheygirl

@curlyhersheygirl
I'm holding on to quite a bit of "Discontinued" Items.:abducted:

I know Deep Down in my Heart Imma eventually hafta' let 'em all go at some point.:cry3:
@IDareT'sHair
I know. That is what keeps me a PJ. I hate to find a product that is just awesome only for it to be reformulated or discontinued and then I have to start the process all over again. That's why I have at least 3 items in each category that are HG.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@curlyhersheygirl
I am still holding on to HH's Jar of Joe. :eek:

But I can easily buy LG's Java Butter *a perfect replacement* So, I really could actually finish this up.:look:

I still have: M:C's HempAde. PBN's Mango Tea, KBB's Pomade, Komaza, HV's Whipped Clouds. (*HV said there is an ingredient they haven't been able to get, so they stopped listing it but they did not plan to discontinue it). Original AO. Original MT.

NaturallyATLPCH

Hey divas
Glad to see y'all using up stuff. I bought some random stuff but haven't hauled.
I'll be getting some Komaza in a few weeks since it seems there won't be a sale.
Heyyy girlie!
Well, I ain't using up nuthin :lachen:.
The Pure Shea Store leave in I used is not sweat friendly. I may need to wash my hair again because the delightful mango smell I had before I worked out is not very sweat in the head friendly. It smells off. :(
Back to the Silky Hair oil I go (or my hair greases).