Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

NaturallyATLPCH

@NaturallyATLPCH
I ain't gone get too Crazy and change up my Regi much, but I will dip into a few oils and a coupla' powders.:spinning:

Will also be using my APB Ayurvedic Mud Mask, My Brahmi DC'er from Bask & Bloom, Methi-Set from HV and all that kinda stuff in my stash too.:up:
I'm just going to prepoo with the oil.
I can't say I've noticed too much of a difference with the powder, treatments, etc. So I am just focusing on the basics of cleansing, clarifying, and moisture retention.
I'm over the whole ayurvedic powder treatment thing. I guess that came along with being over trying to grow long hair. No more buns, protective styles, etc. I'm just going to enjoy my hair.

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
Happy Sunday everyone!

So...still haven't washed my hair :lachen:
I undid my twists then twisted the sections back up on Friday. My hair is super soft and defined. Sections where I left the SSI Papaya Ultra Nourish Conditioner on underneath my DC are a bit softer than the DC only sections (lately I've been leaving my detangling rinse out on my hair and just slapping the DC on top of it). Might just rock a twist out/bun this upcoming week and then definitely do my hair next weekend :look:

NaturallyATLPCH

Happy Sunday everyone!

So...still haven't washed my hair :lachen:
I undid my twists then twisted the sections back up on Friday. My hair is super soft and defined. Sections where I left the SSI Papaya Ultra Nourish Conditioner on underneath my DC are a bit softer than the DC only sections (lately I've been leaving my detangling rinse out on my hair and just slapping the DC on top of it). Might just rock a twist out/bun this upcoming week and then definitely do my hair next weekend :look:
Sounds like a plan to me.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
So I opened a ST Soultastic DC (the original one) to use as my DC to use it up and it smelled funny. I didn't notice mold, it just didn't smell right.
Tossed it in the trash. That was my last and final ST product.
@NaturallyATLPCH
Was it the Afrotastic? So, does that mean you won't be buying any more ST'icals Products?
I want a Liter of Curl Dream Conditioning Creme and maybe another Liter of Knot Glide.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
My mama is hilarious as usual. Talking bout she plaited her hair then picked it out. She don’t like it so she’s not leaving the house. I told her your hair is already curly why do allladat :rolleyes:. I also thought she used Design Essentials exclusively but she forgot to tell me her cowasher is from Joico. It’s foam, it pumps out and looks like mousse. Regardless her hair is flourishing.