Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Eisani

Hey yall, just checking in! It's the most wonderful time of the year haaa! I see some of yall been hauling BBW :look:. They've been my biggest vice consistently for about a year now. I seriously have around 200 3-wicks :perplexed:, but I think I'm skipping BF even though that coupon stacking is wonderful- unless I hit White Barn for home decor. December 2nd is the annual candle sale. $8.95 3-wicks, and I have some $15 off $40 coupons. I'm ready!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hey yall, just checking in! It's the most wonderful time of the year haaa! I see some of yall been hauling BBW :look:. They've been my biggest vice consistently for about a year now. I seriously have around 200 3-wicks :perplexed:, but I think I'm skipping BF even though that coupon stacking is wonderful- unless I hit White Barn for home decor. December 2nd is the annual candle sale. $8.95 3-wicks, and I have some $15 off $40 coupons. I'm ready!
@Eisani
Hey OG-PJ:hiya:....:kiss:

You know you ain't skippin' no durn BF:laugh:
*Cackles at 200 3-Wickers - knowing it's more like 300 3-Wickers!:lachen:...:look:

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
I probably have only washed my hair about 10x :eek: in the past year so I've used up next to nothing. Plus, I'm out of touch with everything so I will stick to the basics this year....Komaza, (maybe) Camille Rose, (maybe) Sarenzo for bath items. I have grown up things o_O I need for the house so that will get most of my attention this year. :mad::cry3:

Aggie

Ladies I just bought:

3 jars of Wetline Xtreme Gel and
2 jars of Carol's Daughter Rhassoul Mask. I sure hope I like this mask.

I just learned that the Wetline Xtreme Gel is reformulated. I hope it's not crappy on my hair. I tried to cancel but I don't think that worked :nono:.

KinksAndInk

Professional Napper
Morning ladies. Old Navy is having 50% off everything plus ebates is at 8%. Just shifted some hair funds (specifically Beautifully Bamboo and Oyin funds lol) to my clothing fund. Might go back in for a second order lol.