Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
@rileypak
I know. I've had that one bottle 4-eva. :rolleyes: I was using it on my wigs until folks start hollerin' 'bout me wastingS it.:lachen:

Since I'm using all these SB concoctions, I need to make sure I get it all out.

Although I'm sure Clay Detoxes and some other stuff should remove it all. But I pulled that out just in case.

btw: The Liter I bought is the actual Cleansing Creme and not the "Maniac" I'm not sure why folks were purchasing the Maniac? Did this replace the actual Cleansing Creme or are they two different things.

When I made my purchase, I didn't even see that other stuff folks were talmbout.
I think they renamed it is all. At least I hope that's all :pray:

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
@rileypak
I know. I've had that one bottle 4-eva. :rolleyes: I was using it on my wigs until folks start hollerin' 'bout me wastingS it.:lachen:

Since I'm using all these SB concoctions, I need to make sure I get it all out.

Although I'm sure Clay Detoxes and some other stuff should remove it all. But I pulled that out just in case.

btw: The Liter I bought is the actual Cleansing Creme and not the "Maniac" I'm not sure why folks were purchasing the Maniac? Did this replace the actual Cleansing Creme or are they two different things.

When I made my purchase, I didn't even see that other stuff folks were talmbout.
I think they renamed it is all. At least I hope that's all :pray:

Yup.

I order from Ulta and on the website, it is the original packaging. When I opened my box, it’s renamed clean maniac with some shiny packaging. The stores might have the old packaging but online, it is completely different.

I compared all ingredients, searching for different orders, detergents, ingredients, even preservatives. Everything is the same except the name.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Anticipating my x2 Pampered & Twisted Orders:

Order #1 *should be here tomorrow*

x3 ST'icals Conditioning Cream *since it's being discontinued*
x1 Jessicurl Aloeba Conditioner
x1 MHC Buttery Soy b/up
x1 SSI Apple Nectar Conditioner

Order #1
x1 ST'icals Conditioning Cream *since it's being discontinued*
x1 ST'icals Marula Muru
x1 BeeMine Lovely Daily Lotion
x1 Bee Mine Luscious Hair Creme b/up
x1 BeeMine De'Ja Lotion b/up
x1 SSI Marshmallow Herbal Creme
x2 BN Coco Castor DC'er
x1 Henna Sooq Cocoveda Oil

Beamodel

Yup.

I order from Ulta and on the website, it is the original packaging. When I opened my box, it’s renamed clean maniac with some shiny packaging. The stores might have the old packaging but online, it is completely different.

I compared all ingredients, searching for different orders, detergents, ingredients, even preservatives. Everything is the same except the name.

I got mines directly from the store and mines is the new packaging. Same ingredients though

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Afternoon PJ's!:2inlove:

My Pampered & Twisted #1 is out for Delivery!:drunk:

Can't wait to get ship ship on order #2.:look:

Glad to have some real products coming instead of "stuff" for SB-Blends.

Not that it's getting "old" ya'll know I like "variety" which is probably why I've blended 50-11 4oz Jars of SB-Blends. Those little 4oz APB Jars came in real handy.

I thought I had thrown out all my empties - I had a nice stash of empties, but found another one. I always try to keep a few in case I need to replace a jar, a lid, a flip-top cap or something.

Did end up grabbing x2 more Curls Bl.ueberry Scalp Tea (b/ups 2 the b/ups). Could.not.resist.that.45.%:abducted:

Aggie

Afternoon PJ's!:2inlove:

My Pampered & Twisted #1 is out for Delivery!:drunk:

Can't wait to get ship ship on order #2.:look:

Glad to have some real products coming instead of "stuff" for SB-Blends.

Not that it's getting "old" ya'll know I like "variety" which is probably why I've blended 50-11 4oz Jars of SB-Blends. Those little 4oz APB Jars came in real handy.

I thought I had thrown out all my empties - I had a nice stash of empties, but found another one. I always try to keep a few in case I need to replace a jar, a lid, a flip-top cap or something.

Did end up grabbing x2 more Curls Bl.ueberry Scalp Tea (b/ups 2 the b/ups). Could.not.resist.that.45.%:abducted:
@IDareT'sHair

Hey missy, ain't you NOT supposed to be buying anything else right now :spank:. You sneaked this one on me. I have my eye on you :look:.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hey missy, ain't you NOT supposed to be buying anything else right now :spank:. You sneaked this one on me. I have my eye on you :look:.
@Aggie
Oh! Did I say that?:eek:

I just bought (not too long ago) TMC Halo DC'er and Curls BB Tea. :look:

I don't remember saying that?:lachen:

What I did say I am not buying is any SB based Products (Butters, Creams etc..) Although I did buy MHC Buttery Soy:angeldevil:.

I gotta tell you Sis, it felt so good getting something other than Oils, SB and Fragrance Oils for the SB #boring