Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@flyygirlll2
Yeah, it did me right. I was all bummed out about DB's situation, because I rely on that Eucalyptus & Mint this time of year and she went out. :angry2:

Although I did grab a bunch of those from Nat-Curly, especially since they had/have them on Clearance.:look:

I need that minty thing really going on right now. I made a SB mixture that had Pep-Spear-Eucalyptus Oil(s) that turned out really well.:infatuated:

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
@flyygirlll2
Yeah, it did me right. I was all bummed out about DB's situation, because I rely on that Eucalyptus & Mint this time of year and she went out. :angry2:

Although I did grab a bunch of those from Nat-Curly, especially since they had/have them on Clearance.:look:

I need that minty thing really going on right now. I made a SB mixture that had Pep-Spear-Eucalyptus Oil(s) that turned out really well.:infatuated:

This sounds like it would be so refreshing for the scalp.

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
@flyygirlll2
Very Nice! :drool:

ETA: I mighta' dropped a drop or two of Te.a Tr.ee Oil in that Blend too!:love:

I haven’t made a blend for my scalp but I think that’s a great idea to make one for that too. I mainly just to use the SB mixes on my hair. I received my butters and Fractioned Coconut Oil from Cleopatra’s. I’m going to make another blend with maybe using less oil this time.

It’s been 3 weeks since I last washed. I keep pushing wash day back cause I can’t be bothered and my hair doesn’t feel dried out so maybe next week :look:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hey PJ-Sistas'!:cupid:

Still haven't opened my Pampered & Twisted #2. Think I'll go do that now since I am wide-awake!:eek:

My Curls Dynasty Shipped - may be here Friday. Other than that, all is well on the Hair front!

Oh, Yeah, Happy V-Day to you all and make it a day full of Love!:love2:..:love3:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Mornin' PJ's!:hiya:

Welcome to "Hump Day Wednesday":wiggle: I'm so ready for the weekend.

My Ms. Cleo SB is stuck in my Mailbox and I am unable to get it out:swearing:

Hopefully, the P.O. will get it unstuck today. Must be a "substitute" (shoddy deliveries). I had someone else's box and opened it by mistake. So...we'll see.:nono:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Mornin' Ladies!:2inlove:

I waited all this time to get my Ms. Cleo butta' out of my mailbox and instead of sending me SB they sent Cocoa.:angry2:

Not even going to bother contacting them. I guess I'll use it to whip up some Bo.dy Buttas.':perplexed:

Not enthusiastic about ordering from them again, seeing how they messed up my 1st order right out the gate.:nono:

My SD's shipped and I'm still waiting on Curls Dynasty.:up:

Aggie

@Aggie
How's the Baby-Poo going? And general hair baby-ing going? Is your Hair starting to turn around?
My hair is feeling okay at the roots but these ends, I am not happy with. I have to eventually trim it all off, but I'll do it slowly.

The broken off hair is making me feel like I have thin hair but the root section of my hair is beautifully thick. I've resigned to just trimming it until all the thin ends are off.

Last edited:

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
:cry3: I really don’t want to see length. Just to manage my hair a little better, if only for a week.

Perhaps you can blow dry your hair instead? That’s what I did :look: it’s been 3 weeks and I will be washing it tomorrow if my energy permits. With that said, I can understand wanting your hair to be more manageable because that’s been my issue.
I’m at a point where I can’t be bothered with doing too much anymore.

ETA- You can also roller set to stretch your hair as well but of course I know that takes time and patience too.