Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Aggie

I prepooed overnight with JMonique's Dead Sea Mud Wash and finished using up a jar of it. I believe I have 2 backups. I may or may not repurchase it since she is acting up.

In addition, I have quite a bit of clay that I can mix myself in my stash when the need arises.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Used Up:
x1 As I Am Coconut Cowash (coupla' b/ups)
x1 Oyin Ginger Mint Cowash (no b/ups - although I think I could possibly have maybe x1) - a repurchase on a good Sale.
x1 JMonique Charcoal Mask (no n/ups - maybe would repurchase?)
x1 Cantu ACV Root Rinse (definite repurchase - not sure if I have any left)

Aggie

Today I Used Up:

-1 bottle of APB Refresher Spray (honey dew fragrance) - no backups and not a repurchase at the moment
-1 jar of SSI Restore & Repair Hair Mask - no backups and a possible repurchase during a big sale

Last edited:

Shay72

Natural, 4A
I decided I'm not buying anything else this weekend. I'm good. I may hit Sarenzo up again on 6/1.

Naturelle Grow is having a sale on Etsy. Not everything is on sale. Click on "on sale" and it will take you to the section where everything is marked down by 25%.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I already tried it. It didn't work. Which I find interesting because I think you can use two codes on Etsy. She must of set it up that way. What happens is it takes away the 25% off and applies the 20% off.
@Shay72
Interesting.......:scratchchin:

Because I made a"Mock Cart" at work Friday and it worked.:ohwell:

I shoulda' checked out!:fallenangel:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
*Cough*
Added two more B.ody Lotions to my APB Order, bringing that number up to x6. :look:

Should get me through most of the Summa' along with whatever else I have on hand here (J.Monique, Bel Nouvo, J.osie Ma.ran).

Shay72

Natural, 4A
I see folks coming through last minute. Oyin 20 % off but that don’t help with that high shipping. Liquid Gold has a 30% off flash sale no code needed but you go to the site and everything is only 20% off....