Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Aggie

I finally finished up that bottle of Brocato Swell Volume Full Body Shampoo - geesh! It felt like forever trying to use that thing up. I don't have anymore backups in my stash nor am I repurchasing it. Don't need it.

NaturallyATLPCH

Hi ladies! I can finally come up for air now that school is out.

I did get some body things from APB, but I have got to get aggressive about paying down/off some debts because I would like to buy a home next year. Plus I need to keep building my savings. I am not buying anymore hair products. I have enough to get through anyway.

My hair right now is in braids.

Aggie

Hi ladies! I can finally come up for air now that school is out.

I did get some body things from APB, but I have got to get aggressive about paying down/off some debts because I would like to buy a home next year. Plus I need to keep building my savings. I am not buying anymore hair products. I have enough to get through anyway.

My hair right now is in braids.
You are speaking my language all up in here @NaturallyATLPCH. I am doing the same thing as you. I am also pulling back on unnecessary spending and saving more this and next year plus this is most likely my last membership renewal on the board as well.

Although I kinda like the Career Advancement Forum a lot nowadays because it helps me stay on track with my debt annihilation. I don't want anymore credit card debts plus my savings has to start looking pretty and not just pretty but pretty big. That forum is enough to keep me active for another year or two. By then, my debt should be down considerably or totally eliminated.

Beamodel

@Aggie
I completely understand your stance. I myself am a homeower with no credit card or student loan debt. However my current going is to eliminate ALL debt (my house). I pay on paying it off in 15 years instead of 28 years (I’ve been in my second house for 2 years now).

I have pulled back on buying hair products and focused more on using them up. My membership is up for renewal in a few months and I’m not sure if I’ll renew. If I do, I’ll pretty much be lurking as I go now. I’m so far into the hair game, there isn’t much more I can learn.

Aggie

@Aggie
I completely understand your stance. I myself am a homeower with no credit card or student loan debt. However my current going is to eliminate ALL debt (my house). I pay on paying it off in 15 years instead of 28 years (I’ve been in my second house for 2 years now).

I have pulled back on buying hair products and focused more on using them up. My membership is up for renewal in a few months and I’m not sure if I’ll renew. If I do, I’ll pretty much be lurking as I go now. I’m so far into the hair game, there isn’t much more I can learn.
Girl @Beamodel, you can do it @bolded. Stay focused and you will be there in no time. I too have been at this hair thing for so long that everything I read lately is something I already know.

I am doing great cutting back because I unsubscribed from most of the vendors I have been purchasing from just in order to stick to my debt reduction plan. Do your thing girlie. Ain't no shame in that :nono:.

Aggie

This afternoon I took this debt reduction thing so far that I went out and bought myself a really really nice treadmill with tons of neat features and will be going back to get me a loaded workout bench since I already have quite a bit of weights at home that I can use with a bench. This decision will save me mega gym membership bucks plus I will have a hot Bod to boot :strong: :yep:.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hey Girls!:hiya:

Yassss.....I understand the whole "debt" thing. @Aggie @Beamodel

Built my first home in 2006 and would like to sell and buy/build a new one - (Seller's Market)

My once totally serene beautiful environment is being now built out to include a lot of retail etc....I loved being way out of the city, but now the city is encroaching into our small, quiet community.

As long as you're Using 1 Buying 1 and lowering your stash, you should feel right at home here.

We all have way more than we need and are seriously working on our stashes (even though it may not look like it at times). *cough*:look:

I think we all have the same or similar goals. Hope you Ladies decide to stay.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
So, I went on Curls to use my Curls points, about $13.00 worth, on two bottles of Bl.ueberry Scalp Oil, which would have left me owing about $13.00.

So I make the Cart, use the points and it took me to CC and I wanted to pay via PP, so I backed it out and tried to repurchase it using my PP & my $13.00 worth of points.

It took my points/money and would not let me make the purchase using my Points and PP. Now my points ($13.00) is gone.

I convo'ed them and they responded back with some response that didn't make sense? Imma see what they do to rectify this. If they come back with some funny stuff with my $13.00 worth of points, I'm out!

We 'bout to see.:angry2: