Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Beamodel

This afternoon I took this debt reduction thing so far that I went out and bought myself a really really nice treadmill with tons of neat features and will be going back to get me a loaded workout bench since I already have quite a bit of weights at home that I can use with a bench. This decision will save me mega gym membership bucks plus I will have a hot Bod to boot :strong: :yep:.

That’s what I’m talking about!!!

Beamodel

Hey Girls!:hiya:

Yassss.....I understand the whole "debt" thing. @Aggie @Beamodel

Built my first home in 2006 and would like to sell and buy/build a new one - (Seller's Market)

My once totally serene beautiful environment is being now built out to include a lot of retail etc....I loved being way out of the city, but now the city is encroaching into our small, quiet community.

As long as you're Using 1 Buying 1 and lowering your stash, you should feel right at home here.

We all have way more than we need and are seriously working on our stashes (even though it may not look like it at times). *cough*:look:

I think we all have the same or similar goals. Hope you Ladies decide to stay.

I’d be upset too if I was you if city life was coming to my front door. Yeah, we shall see darling on how things progress. I think my membership is up in November.

Beamodel

So, I went on Curls to use my Curls points, about $13.00 worth, on two bottles of Bl.ueberry Scalp Oil, which would have left me owing about $13.00.

So I make the Cart, use the points and it took me to CC and I wanted to pay via PP, so I backed it out and tried to repurchase it using my PP & my $13.00 worth of points.

It took my points/money and would not let me make the purchase using my Points and PP. Now my points ($13.00) is gone.

I convo'ed them and they responded back with some response that didn't make sense? Imma see what they do to rectify this. If they come back with some funny stuff with my $13.00 worth of points, I'm out!

We 'bout to see.:angry2:

Wow.....

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I’m slowly weaning away from online purchases and only getting items on the ground.
@Beamodel
This is smart.:twocents:

I see if the shipping costs makes sense. There isn't a Sally or anything like it to pick up OTG close by.

There are a lot of places close to the job (W'algreen's, C/VS that are in really good locations to pick up stuff).

There is Tar'get that has good stuff relatively close - but everything is always picked over, OOS or messy from PJ's going all in, in the Ha.ir Car.e area.:lol:

Agreed. That Mielle DC'er is:love:

NaturallyATLPCH

Having Hattache here never really curbed my online purchases. Plus it is so far from me the round trip alone is equivalent to paying shipping lol.

I can actually find most things I need or want in Sally's, Target, or even Walmart. Other than APB, I am not buying anything else handmade other than soap.

Aggie

Currently dcing with Mielle babsou & mint. That dc seriously makes your hair sooooo soft and the slip is impeccable.

What in the world is in it that makes it feel so yummy.

I’m slowly weaning away from online purchases and only getting items on the ground.

Me too @bolded :yep:. Also I totally agree with that Mielle Babassu and Mint DC. I know I will continue to order that one and the Rose Clay DC from Naturelle Grow. I love these two DCs so much and I don't really want to give them up just yet. Thank goodness one is moisturizing and the other is strengthening.

Aggie

Having Hattache here never really curbed my online purchases. Plus it is so far from me the round trip alone is equivalent to paying shipping lol.

I can actually find most things I need or want in Sally's, Target, or even Walmart. Other than APB, I am not buying anything else handmade other than soap.
Whoa! You too @NaturallyATLPCH? I love this board because of all the e-friends I've made here but this is my 11th year and my membership will be up February of 2020 - my 13th year.

I still have over a year and a half to think about renewal so I'm good for a while for now. By then I know I should be either out of debt or very close to it. That Dave Ramsey Challenge is helping me a lot with that. I am currently working on saving my 6 months of living expenses and eradicating my credit card debts.

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
@Aggie
My favorite product by them (for hair) is the Ancient Egyptian 24K Gel. Plays well with every leave in I've tried so far with it, great hold that isn't crunchy, leaves my hair super shiny the first few days after using, and no flaking even with my heavy hand.
My favorite body products are the Ancient Egyptian and Heavenly Halo body washes. Lovely scents, good lather, and very moisturizing. They are the only other soaps I rotate in the stash with APB.

This last sale they had I grabbed another styler, some rinse outs, some leave in sprays, and one mask. Want to take the plunge to see if I like any of their other hair stuff.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hey Ladies!:wave:

I finally checked out with Curls with my $12.80 accumulated points intact.:nono2:

A CS Rep tried to tell me I lost all my points when I back the order out and decided to pay via PP instead of CC.:censored: They got me bent.

I am side-eyeing them now on the whole CS experience with them and will definitely remember this transaction going forward.:angry2:.....:nono:

It took two days to get this resolved. Seriously?

Aggie

@Aggie
My favorite product by them (for hair) is the Ancient Egyptian 24K Gel. Plays well with every leave in I've tried so far with it, great hold that isn't crunchy, leaves my hair super shiny the first few days after using, and no flaking even with my heavy hand.
My favorite body products are the Ancient Egyptian and Heavenly Halo body washes. Lovely scents, good lather, and very moisturizing. They are the only other soaps I rotate in the stash with APB.

This last sale they had I grabbed another styler, some rinse outs, some leave in sprays, and one mask. Want to take the plunge to see if I like any of their other hair stuff.
Thanks a million for all the details @rileypak :kiss:. That gel sounds really good. I may give it a whirl.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
Hey Ladies!:wave:

I finally checked out with Curls with my $12.80 accumulated points intact.:nono2:

A CS Rep tried to tell me I lost all my points when I back the order out and decided to pay via PP instead of CC.:censored: They got me bent.

I am side-eyeing them now on the whole CS experience with them and will definitely remember this transaction going forward.:angry2:.....:nono:

It took two days to get this resolved. Seriously?
Oh yeah they sound stupid with that but at least it’s straight now.

Aggie

Hello ladies. Hope your evening is going well. Just got in from work and tired so I may may not stay up very long tonight. I am a bit hungry though so need to find something to eat right about now.