Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Aggie

@Aggie
My JMonique should be here Saturday.

ETA: Do you know when she's closing down?
@IDareT'sHair
No hon. She never said anything. She is still actively making products for the summer and I believe when school opens next month, she might shut the site down possibly until BF. She never answered my question about the deodorants so I have to look elsewhere, alas!

Aggie

I got a ship note from JMoniques for my first and second package but I'm only able to track the first order from her.

I remember I asked her to combine my orders but she said it was too late since she already created the shipping label for the first package when I sent her my order combination request and had to ship them separately.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that both my orders were combined after-all and that I will only have to clear one package with my shipping company. Please, please please, :pray:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@rileypak While "lurking" at work *cough* I came across your post about your New Scalp Drops! :eek:
@Aggie done sucked another one into the Scalp Drops Vortex!:angeldevil:

So you know I had to look them up. Gurl....them thangs is expensive.

So, since I couldn't get those, I grabbed my bottle of Alter Ego Cren. If I was going to spend that much, I woulda' reupped on my Phyto Vials.

Please keep us posted on how these works.:up:

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
@rileypak While "lurking" at work *cough* I came across your post about your New Scalp Drops! :eek:
@Aggie done sucked another one into the Scalp Drops Vortex!:angeldevil:

So you know I had to look them up. Gurl....them thangs is expensive.

So, since I couldn't get those, I grabbed my bottle of Alter Ego Cren. If I was going to spend that much, I woulda' reupped on my Phyto Vials.

Please keep us posted on how these works.:up:
The Stemm Density Stimuli drops have been discontinued. I grabbed them when the supplier had them 70% off. Grab these instead cause it's what I'll be switching to when these are done.

Aggie

Yesterday I gave away:

a 3lb African Black Soap Loaf
a 3 lb block of raw African Shea Butter
4 ounces of Jojoba Oil
8 ounces of Grapeseed Oil
an 8 oz jar of Shealoe butter
a 1 lb bag of Mango butter

I'm still trying to reduce my stash. My friend that I gave these items to was too excited and that right there was quite satisfying :yep:.