Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Hey Ladies, know this question is OT but need your help...what hairstyle did you choose after surgery/hospital stay? I’m having a hysterectomy on 14 Aug and need to figure things out. I just haven’t had time to think on it much but I’m running out of time.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
@Shay72
:huh::huh::huh::huh:

Say What Nah?
:yep: It may be because I live in Richmond. I saw everything on that shelf in CVS, Walgreen's and Walmart. Camille Rose, Oyin, Mane Choice, Alikay Naturals, etc. Yet not V05. I've since found a website that I can get the 3 different V05 conditioners I plan to try and use. I got the original bottle from Bed, Bath & Beyond but its not realistic for me to go on that side of town. Ya'll know thats way too much and I'm too lazy for alladat.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
@Shay72
What about the Grocery Store?:eek:..:look:

They usually VO5, Wh.ite Rai.n, Suav.e, A.ussie in the H.air C.are in the G.rocery S.tore.
Girl, I do grocery pickup from Walmart. It was a miracle I walked into a Walmart, Walgreens and CVS. I’m working on forcing myself to stop in Food Lion. Also I’m in a Dollar Tree every other week so let me check them and Family Dollar.

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
@Saludable84 do like the glaze? I was contemplating getting some today.
I have to pick it up and it will be my first time trying. Hopefully I can try it this week.
Awww sorry to hear that.
Don’t get me wrong, definition is great. It is just that compared to other gels I use, I feel like it sets a bit drier than I’m used too.

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
I will Google TMC glaze and custard. Sounds good but so did 24K. My hair doesn't quite know how to respond to it. It doesn't hate it but it def doesn't love it either. It's meh. It won't be a repurchase. Prob will just use it on my edges but not for my entire head. Wetline is hard to beat.

@IDareT'sHair, I like TMC 3n1.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
Dollar Tree and Family Dollar have V05. I'll be at Food Lion tomorrow so I will check there too. I also decided to buy Softee Indian Hemp hair grease when I was in Family Dollar. We'll see how Shay Shay reacts. I was gonna buy some Blue Magic but the jar is huge so I decided to try something small first. And if it works, good.