Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Aggie

I also got shipping notifications from Ebonyline (wigs), Manegang.com (wigs), Pharmapacks.com (CFCG and Hollywood Beauty Cholesterol), and B&BW (Sanitizers) - these items have not yet arrived however.

I did get my vitamins from Vitacost.com and allstarhealth.com today.

Last edited:

BrownBetty

I revisited cream of nature Poo in my stash. It was great. It detangled and moisturized, I forgot how good it is. And cheap! I will buy another bottle when I am done.
I had about an inch trimmed off the other day. I really needed it. My ends were tangling and acting a dang on donkey. I also confirmed that I will be in crochet braids for a while. I have a lot hair and I can't be bothered with it on a daily.

I need a backup bottle of the redken clarifying poo.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
Bought some Sunshine on Thursday and it shipped on Friday. That container I bought at the end of last year lasted until last week.

Realized the V05 Shay Shay loves is called Ocean Refresh not Ocean Breeze. Strawberries & Cream is a no go. Makes my hair a frizzy mess. Coconut Milk calmed it down immediately so it might be good to go. Kiwi Lime might be too drying but y’all know I did Kiwi Lime and a bunch of other steps too so too much :look:. I’ll try it by itself soon. Next to try is the Pomegranate & Grapeseed Strengthening Conditioner.

Didn’t buy from J. Monique. I’m over it.

Hoping CeCe Naturals has a good sale soon because I’m interested in like 6-7 of her products.