Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
@shawnyblazes
Still tryna' use up some of the "older" DC'ers in my Stash. And trust me, there are plenty of them.:eek:

I also need to focus on those that have been discontinued.:look:

Currently targeting all the one(s) I probably won't reup on, first.
Its so much harder in the winter for me becausde I protective style , then come spring Im trying to use up last years stash lol @IDareT'sHair

Aggie

Ladies :wave:,

I forgot to mention here that I bought a whopping 14 lbs of shea butter from 3CayG.com.

I bought 1 lb each of the regular yellow and ivory shea butters, 7 lbs of their Shea Nilotica Butter and 5 lbs of the limited supply of Benin Shea butter.

I know, I know, 14 lbs is a lot but I will find ways to use them. Between my skin and my hair, I will use them up.

Oh yeah, I got 1 lb of mango butter while I was on there shopping. I was mildly tempted to get the shea butter oil, but fought that urge with almost everything inside me. I need to keep some funds for my B&BW candles.

Aggie

My Amika Triple Rx Mask arrived and it is super thick. I opened the jar and it smells good, not too strong, not weak at all either. I can't wait to try it so I may use it on my hair this weekend :yep:.

If I like this one, I will be going back on their official website to get some of the other DCs and possibly a poo or two.

Aggie

I tried some Giovanni Direct Leave-in on my hair this morning and it felt hard for the first time ever since using it on my hair. I used it before and never had this issue so of course, you know I threw it in the trash.

I just can't struggle with mediocre products anymore. My tolerance level for such products is non-existent at my age.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I tried some Giovanni Direct Leave-in on my hair this morning and it felt hard for the first time ever since using it on my hair. I used it before and never had this issue so of course, you know I threw it in the trash.
@Aggie
HATE THIS!:barf:

I tried it once Relaxed and could never figure out the "hype" and like you, I either trashed it or swapped it, but hated it.:barf: