Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
lmao i hear that!
everyone i know is happy about being home but on social media everyone is losing their minds :lol:
@chebaby
Gurl...I needed da' rest:yawn:....:sleep:

We (as a country) was doing waaaay too much. I'm glad stuff slowed down. We needed that cleansing of over-worked, over-doing, over-being and over the top livin'.:laugh:

Way Tew Much.

chebaby

@chebaby
Gurl...I needed da' rest:yawn:....:sleep:

We (as a country) was doing waaaay too much. I'm glad stuff slowed down. We needed that cleansing of over-worked, over-doing, over-being and over the top livin'.:laugh:

Way Tew Much.
i agree.
i ended up quitting my job right before things got bad so i had already been in the house two weeks. i was feeling good too lmao. i was waking up when i wanted, laying on the couch and just truly enjoying myself. and then i got a new job right when we were told to stay in the house. so i go to work everyday but i wipe everything down with clorox wipes and wash my hands every time i turn around and my hands will probably fall off from all the hand sanitizer i use lol.

chebaby

@chebaby
Don't be clogging up the tub.:lol:

You need to switch to some DC'ers that have Henna, Clay and other Ayurveda to keep that from happening and to rinse out easily.
once i mentioned henna i said i wasnt gonna do it but my mind was like "you know you gonna do it" :lol:
im gonna look for some conditioners with henna and amla already in it. :yep:
i need to get some vatika frosting from hairveda.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
i just made an $84 cart at curl junkie. thats not bad!
@chebaby
Doesn't she normally have a 25% off Sale in May?

I know she has a Sale twice a Year. I think Chrs-mas & M-Day? Naturally Curly just had 20%.

Gurl....You are missing all the Sales!

Maybe this week for E-aster, somebody good might throw us a bone.

chebaby

@chebaby
Doesn't she normally have a 25% off Sale in May?

I know she has a Sale twice a Year. I think Chrs-mas & M-Day? Naturally Curly just had 20%.

Gurl....You are missing all the Sales!

Maybe this week for E-aster, somebody good might throw us a bone.
lol i really did miss all the sales! i wasnt thinking about my hair until i found them dreads and i was like :nono: now im on errbody website.