2011 Delightfully Delicious DC Challenge (Pt. 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HairGroupie

Thanks!!:grin: I use Baba de Caracol Dominican conditioner and Salerm Wheat Germ. Most times I mix those with lighter conditioners (Trader Joe's Nourish Spa or HE Hello Hydration) to stretch them out a bit. I DC with my Heat Therapy Wrap for 1 hour 2x per week, but I am trying to step up my game and invest in a steamer this month.

Lita

Yesterday-Washed with keraCare sulfate free poo,Dc with JBB Hibiscus cond 15min,Sweet Honey Hibiscus leave-in,Sealed with Sesame seed & lightly oiled scalp with JBCO mix...Hair is nice,soft & fluffy.....

*Today Dampen hair with water & applied Blue Malva Wildflower Honey Anti Breakage lotion..Hair is very silky....

Happy Hair Growing!

TraciChanel

Lita, Is the Sweet Honey Hibiscus leave-in you use by Enso? Would you recommend it? TIA! :)

Yesterday-Washed with keraCare sulfate free poo,Dc with JBB Hibiscus cond 15min,Sweet Honey Hibiscus leave-in,Sealed with Sesame seed & lightly oiled scalp with JBCO mix...Hair is nice,soft & fluffy.....

*Today Dampen hair with water & applied Blue Malva Wildflower Honey Anti Breakage lotion..Hair is very silky....

Happy Hair Growing!

IslandDiva08

washed with shea moisture coconut and Hibiscus Shampoo and DCed with oyin honey hemp conditioner mixed with Honey, Castor Oil, Homemade Ayurvedic Oil, and Wheat protein, with a Small amount of Wheat Germ Oil (I am on the "Keep It Simple Challenge,"so i have to get really creative with my DC mix:grin::lol::lol:).......sat under the steamer for 30 mins.

Last edited:

leiah

I DCed with universal una bomba on saturday and then followed up with the rinse with avocado.

I loved it and i'm mad at myself for cowashing yesterday and getting rid of it

Got lots of dominican conditioners to try out

theneolution

Don`t know whether or not I officially joined this challenge, but I`ve gotten more serious about my hair care regimen as of late -- I`m currently DCing (for 2 hours) with just a plastic conditioning cap and using Aubrey Organics HSR -- I DCed with this last week as well and absolutely loved the results.

Iluvsmuhgrass

Polished off a bottle of Chi Keratin Mist and a bottle of conditioner. Now I have to wade through the Shea Moisture leave-in spray.

Lita

Will Steam tomorrow after work with Jasmine Hibiscus DC'er in "Hello Sugar"

IDareT'sHair I'm in love with Jasmines Hibiscus Dc & My hair smell eatable...lol...

*I just did another Dc with JBB Hibiscus Dc for 45min..Hair feels AWASOME....I used enso anti breakage lotion,BF desert leave-in & Sealed with Sesame seed oil....

*Will do a light blow-dry later...

Happy Hair Growing!

13StepsAhead

IDareT'sHair I'm in love with Jasmines Hibiscus Dc & My hair smell eatable...lol...

*I just did another Dc with JBB Hibiscus Dc for 45min..Hair feels AWASOME....I used enso anti breakage lotion,BF desert leave-in & Sealed with Sesame seed oil....

*Will do a light blow-dry later...

Happy Hair Growing!

I agree jasmines DC's are awesome and they snell great! The A&S and hibiscus are now my staples. And the hibiscus works great as a leave-in

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
My hair is partially texlaxed (I guess that's what it would be called) from under processed TUs. I would like them to be corrected for uniformity but then again, I don't because I love the thickness of that area of hair. So, if I can figure out how to manage it, I will remain texlaxed. I'm trying to focus on conditioners that work for naturals. Anyone have experience with the following: Alter Ego Energizing and Rebalancing Cream Conditioner? I read where some naturals really like this product.

HairGroupie

Currently doing a 1 hour DC with Baba de Caracol Intensive Treatment mixed with honey. I'm using my Heat Therapy Wrap.

13StepsAhead

Shampooed my hair (with nu gro) ad will be DCing overnight with AE garlic mask on my scalp and Jasmine's Hibiscus in Wild strawberry.

Status
Not open for further replies.