rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
@rileypak

You got about x7-x8 Jars didn't you?

@rileypak

Lawd...I'll never get to try my Shake & Go!:eek:
No...I had 15 jars. :look:

Lawd it was a big price increase too!!!
$4 minimum on the shampoo with the highest being $22 on the DC!!!!! Now granted they increased the sizes on most stuff but heck naw not at those prices. They've effectively made sure I'll ONLY buy when there's a 30% or more discount like I have now.

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
@flyygirlll2
I've used the DC, leave in, and hair milk.
I love the old formula of Mielle's DC and leave in. The milk is fine, I just have other stuff I prefer more.
They reformulated some time last year though and I haven't tried the new stuff yet since I still have a bit of the old formula.

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
LRC had a price increase!! :cry3:
Your man, Mr. LRC is really feeling himself, huh!

I justified the purchase by thinking of how much it's a 10 is per ounce.

I should've ordered, when he initially changed the size to 12 oz. It was $19.99. I only saved $2 compared to the pre price change and shipping price.

Now, my expectations have increased, regarding the shake & go.

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
@MileHighDiva
I know! Ughhhh I only grab the refills now but those went up $12 and I'm pretty sure the size didn't. o_O

I wish I could send you ladies samples of it. I know it's worth the price (with a discount for sure) but it's a big leap of faith (and in the pocketbook) for folks who haven't used it before. They're pretty much pricing themselves out of business at this rate :cry3:

All I can offer is Mane Objective's review that made me run out and buy it even though our hair textures/porosity/length are different & my own experience. I love it. It's now a problematic fav at its current price but dang it I love it.
(http://www.maneobjective.com/2014/07/lawrence-ray-concepts-shake-go-leave-in-review.html)

I'll suck it up and buy two refills during this current sale and pace myself when I use it.

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
@rileypak
Gurl, if I like it, I'll have to re-up, during BF.

I found her review when I was hunting down the full ingredient list. Are the ingredients on her site accurate?

How much is the shipping on two refills?

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
@rileypak
Gurl, if I like it, I'll have to re-up, during BF.

I found her review when I was hunting down the full ingredient list. Are the ingredients on her site accurate?

How much is the shipping on two refills?
As far as I remember, yes the ingredients are still the same.

Shipping is $15. They usually use the larger USPS flat rate medium priority box or the small or medium padded envelope (envelope is cheaper of course).

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
@IDareT'sHair Yeah I'm still looking out for that Donna Marie sale lol. Girl, I went to the Mielle Organics website and did a mock cart... Shipping was $8 for just one product ( DC)

I exited out of that after seeing the shipping. All these reformulations are killing my spirit:cry3:
I also went on MyLoux. Is the 25% already reflected in the price on there... maybe it's just me cause I'm tired, but it doesn't feel like it:look: