Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

curlyhersheygirl

@divachyk

I know you didn't ask me, but Clawd....it is extremely difficult to get out the bottle.

Doesn't it have Mineral Oil etc....?

I used it early i my HHJ. I can't remember too much else about it as far as performance. I know it had an "odd" scent.
@IDareT'sHair
The bottle is pain but u normally pour it into a jar to use in winter and bottles with twist nozzles to use in warmer months. If I can get the liter bottle then that's easier to use.
It doesn't contain mineral oil at least the ones I've purchased.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@curlyhersheygirl @divachyk
I was probably thinking about Amala, Vatika Oils and some of the other (Indian Oils) I tried early in my HHJ.:look:

Thankfully, it's all a blur now. :spinning: Like them durn 40 bottles of VO5 I purchased early in my HHJ.

I gave up those Indian Oils STAT when I came into a meeting and my old boss kept saying in a meeting that he smelled Chicken Curry or some craziness.:lachen:.....:eek:

I was reading some of the reviews on Parachute last night and think I will repurchase.

Hey, if the Kurl-Kidz (and Kurl-Fam love it), I'm going for it.:2inlove:

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Thank you @curlyhersheygirl! I will most definitely give it a try. My hair and body love coconut oil so the tub that I have on hand will not go to waste when purchasing Parachute.

@IDareT'sHair, I regret my v05 hauls. The strawberry conditioner smelled great but that's where it ended. Someone kept smelling something sweet when I was using Fenugreek (I believe that's the one). I stopped using that.

curlyhersheygirl

Thank you @curlyhersheygirl! I will most definitely give it a try. My hair and body love coconut oil so the tub that I have on hand will not go to waste when purchasing Parachute.

@IDareT'sHair, I regret my v05 hauls. The strawberry conditioner smelled great but that's where it ended. Someone kept smelling something sweet when I was using Fenugreek (I believe that's the one). I stopped using that.
@divachyk
We use coconut oil head to toe as well here.
Fenugreek smells like maple syrup so that probably was it.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@curlyhersheygirl I will definitely revisit Parachute Coconut Oil.

I've just been picking up EVCO at the Grocery. So, this will be good.

I am liking this Naturally Smitten. Have you had a chance to try any of it yet? It's light, yet moisturizing.

I've been killin' the Custard & the Pudding. I will pull out the Butter next and give it a try.

curlyhersheygirl

@curlyhersheygirl I will definitely revisit Parachute Coconut Oil.

I've just been picking up EVCO at the Grocery. So, this will be good.

I am liking this Naturally Smitten. Have you had a chance to try any of it yet? It's light, yet moisturizing.

I've been killin' the Custard & the Pudding. I will pull out the Butter next and give it a try.
@IDareT'sHair
Not yet, I'll use it this week.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@curlyhersheygirl
I just went back into CurlBox to see if that offer was still up. I figure, if Mem-Day Sales fail, I'd pick up another Box.

Not many places you can get x4 Full-Sized products for $25.00, but sadly, they are gone.

That's too bad, because they've been doing me right. I still have not tried the Butter or the Spritz.

I've seen nothing but great reviews on these products. Under represented. There was a thread. I think I'll look for that.

curlyhersheygirl

@curlyhersheygirl
I just went back into CurlBox to see if that offer was still up. I figure, if Mem-Day Sales fail, I'd pick up another Box.

Not many places you can get x4 Full-Sized products for $25.00, but sadly, they are gone.

That's too bad, because they've been doing me right. I still have not tried the Butter or the Spritz.

I've seen nothing but great reviews on these products. Under represented. There was a thread. I think I'll look for that.
@IDareT'sHair Yeah I saw that. I was also thinking about getting one but sadly missed it.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Yeah I saw that. I was also thinking about getting one but sadly missed it.

@curlyhersheygirl
IK.:cry3: I definitely would have grabbed another one. And CurlBox presentation are very nice as well. I'll check back from time-to-time to see what kind of deals they're offering.

The sad part is that the stash is still so huge :(
@curlyhersheygirl

Hmph. I know it is!:flahssssss:

I'm still tryna' erase Three-Fiddy from my memory bank. :look:

Although I'm sure it's closer to Four-Hunnen now.:eek:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@curlyhersheygirl
Speaking of Ginormous Stashes *cough*:look:....how do you manage the Kurl-Kidz usage?

Do you just open up a group of products and say, "this is what we're using nah" OR do you let them pick things?

I mean afterall, you are running a medium sized to full size Beauty Supply over there, how do you keep them on track without wanting to open up and use a bunch of different things?

That requires some work and organziation skillz.:spinning:

curlyhersheygirl

@curlyhersheygirl
IK.:cry3: I definitely would have grabbed another one. And CurlBox presentation are very nice as well. I'll check back from time-to-time to see what kind of deals they're offering.

@curlyhersheygirl

Hmph. I know it is!:flahssssss:

I'm still tryna' erase Three-Fiddy from my memory bank. :look:

Although I'm sure it's closer to Four-Hunnen now.:eek:
@IDareT'sHair
LOL Thankfully it's going down. I'm on a DC no buy until I hit a reasonable number.

curlyhersheygirl

@curlyhersheygirl
Speaking of Ginormous Stashes *cough*:look:....how do you manage the Kurl-Kidz usage?

Do you just open up a group of products and say, "this is what we're using nah" OR do you let them pick things?

I mean afterall, you are running a medium sized to full size Beauty Supply over there, how do you keep them on track without wanting to open up and use a bunch of different things?

That requires some work and organziation skillz.:spinning:
@IDareT'sHair
We normally have 2 items in each category opened at once except for DC's. We have like 4-5 DC's opened at once. We decide as a group what items we will open next so that keeps things organized. The only time something else is opened is if we hated an item or it didn't work.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@curlyhersheygirl

Let me also say, while I've enjoyed these products, I feel the price points are a little too steep, and I would not pay full-price for them when compared to other things out there of similar price ranges.

But the CurlBox deal was good and allowed me to try them.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
We normally have 2 items in each category opened at once except for DC's. We have like 4-5 DC's opened at once. We decide as a group what items we will open next so that keeps things organized. The only time something else is opened is if we hated an item or it didn't work.

@curlyhersheygirl
Good Strategy.:up:

Primarily, exactly what I do.:yep: I try to keep everything down to two.