Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

@divachyk

I know you didn't ask me, but Clawd....it is extremely difficult to get out the bottle.

Doesn't it have Mineral Oil etc....?

I used it early i my HHJ. I can't remember too much else about it as far as performance. I know it had an "odd" scent.
@IDareT'sHair
The bottle is pain but u normally pour it into a jar to use in winter and bottles with twist nozzles to use in warmer months. If I can get the liter bottle then that's easier to use.
It doesn't contain mineral oil at least the ones I've purchased.

@curlyhersheygirl @divachyk
I was probably thinking about Amala, Vatika Oils and some of the other (Indian Oils) I tried early in my HHJ.:look:

Thankfully, it's all a blur now. :spinning: Like them durn 40 bottles of VO5 I purchased early in my HHJ.

I gave up those Indian Oils STAT when I came into a meeting and my old boss kept saying in a meeting that he smelled Chicken Curry or some craziness.:lachen:.....:eek:

I was reading some of the reviews on Parachute last night and think I will repurchase.

Hey, if the Kurl-Kidz (and Kurl-Fam love it), I'm going for it.:2inlove:

Thank you @curlyhersheygirl! I will most definitely give it a try. My hair and body love coconut oil so the tub that I have on hand will not go to waste when purchasing Parachute.

@IDareT'sHair, I regret my v05 hauls. The strawberry conditioner smelled great but that's where it ended. Someone kept smelling something sweet when I was using Fenugreek (I believe that's the one). I stopped using that.

Thank you @curlyhersheygirl! I will most definitely give it a try. My hair and body love coconut oil so the tub that I have on hand will not go to waste when purchasing Parachute.

@IDareT'sHair, I regret my v05 hauls. The strawberry conditioner smelled great but that's where it ended. Someone kept smelling something sweet when I was using Fenugreek (I believe that's the one). I stopped using that.
@divachyk
We use coconut oil head to toe as well here.
Fenugreek smells like maple syrup so that probably was it.

@curlyhersheygirl I will definitely revisit Parachute Coconut Oil.

I've just been picking up EVCO at the Grocery. So, this will be good.

I am liking this Naturally Smitten. Have you had a chance to try any of it yet? It's light, yet moisturizing.

I've been killin' the Custard & the Pudding. I will pull out the Butter next and give it a try.

@curlyhersheygirl I will definitely revisit Parachute Coconut Oil.

I've just been picking up EVCO at the Grocery. So, this will be good.

I am liking this Naturally Smitten. Have you had a chance to try any of it yet? It's light, yet moisturizing.

I've been killin' the Custard & the Pudding. I will pull out the Butter next and give it a try.
@IDareT'sHair
Not yet, I'll use it this week.

@curlyhersheygirl
I just went back into CurlBox to see if that offer was still up. I figure, if Mem-Day Sales fail, I'd pick up another Box.

Not many places you can get x4 Full-Sized products for $25.00, but sadly, they are gone.

That's too bad, because they've been doing me right. I still have not tried the Butter or the Spritz.

I've seen nothing but great reviews on these products. Under represented. There was a thread. I think I'll look for that.

@curlyhersheygirl
I just went back into CurlBox to see if that offer was still up. I figure, if Mem-Day Sales fail, I'd pick up another Box.

Not many places you can get x4 Full-Sized products for $25.00, but sadly, they are gone.

That's too bad, because they've been doing me right. I still have not tried the Butter or the Spritz.

I've seen nothing but great reviews on these products. Under represented. There was a thread. I think I'll look for that.
@IDareT'sHair Yeah I saw that. I was also thinking about getting one but sadly missed it.

Yeah I saw that. I was also thinking about getting one but sadly missed it.

@curlyhersheygirl
IK.:cry3: I definitely would have grabbed another one. And CurlBox presentation are very nice as well. I'll check back from time-to-time to see what kind of deals they're offering.

The sad part is that the stash is still so huge :(
@curlyhersheygirl

Hmph. I know it is!:flahssssss:

I'm still tryna' erase Three-Fiddy from my memory bank. :look:

Although I'm sure it's closer to Four-Hunnen now.:eek:

@curlyhersheygirl
Speaking of Ginormous Stashes *cough*:look:....how do you manage the Kurl-Kidz usage?

Do you just open up a group of products and say, "this is what we're using nah" OR do you let them pick things?

I mean afterall, you are running a medium sized to full size Beauty Supply over there, how do you keep them on track without wanting to open up and use a bunch of different things?

That requires some work and organziation skillz.:spinning:

@curlyhersheygirl
IK.:cry3: I definitely would have grabbed another one. And CurlBox presentation are very nice as well. I'll check back from time-to-time to see what kind of deals they're offering.

@curlyhersheygirl

Hmph. I know it is!:flahssssss:

I'm still tryna' erase Three-Fiddy from my memory bank. :look:

Although I'm sure it's closer to Four-Hunnen now.:eek:
@IDareT'sHair
LOL Thankfully it's going down. I'm on a DC no buy until I hit a reasonable number.

@curlyhersheygirl
Speaking of Ginormous Stashes *cough*:look:....how do you manage the Kurl-Kidz usage?

Do you just open up a group of products and say, "this is what we're using nah" OR do you let them pick things?

I mean afterall, you are running a medium sized to full size Beauty Supply over there, how do you keep them on track without wanting to open up and use a bunch of different things?

That requires some work and organziation skillz.:spinning:
@IDareT'sHair
We normally have 2 items in each category opened at once except for DC's. We have like 4-5 DC's opened at once. We decide as a group what items we will open next so that keeps things organized. The only time something else is opened is if we hated an item or it didn't work.

@curlyhersheygirl

Let me also say, while I've enjoyed these products, I feel the price points are a little too steep, and I would not pay full-price for them when compared to other things out there of similar price ranges.

But the CurlBox deal was good and allowed me to try them.

We normally have 2 items in each category opened at once except for DC's. We have like 4-5 DC's opened at once. We decide as a group what items we will open next so that keeps things organized. The only time something else is opened is if we hated an item or it didn't work.

@curlyhersheygirl
Good Strategy.:up:

Primarily, exactly what I do.:yep: I try to keep everything down to two.

Back