Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Aggie

I just bought some seeds to plant in my vegetable garden so I can stop buying certain herbs and vegetables from the food store - this will save me a lot of money too.

I am really trying to stick with that Dave Ramsey challenge as best I can and start cutting my spending where absolutely necessary and possible of course.

NaturallyATLPCH

So my Jakeala Shea Amla Hemp Castor Parfait arrived today. After waiting all this time, it is soupy.
I had this issue with my silky hair oil from her and even though she sent me a replacement, I am sick of going through this.
I will use it but will not be repurchasing it again. I will just stick with her soap. :rolleyes:
I am tired of these product inconsistencies with these vendors, I tell ya.:angry2:
Any stylers I need I am going to Hattache.

Aggie

Hi ladies :hiya:.

Hope you all had a great day today. I was busy all day today so it was tough even trying to lurk :look:

My TO Skin care package has finally arrived
So has my vitamins from Vitacost and IHerb
and lastly my Essential Depot essential oils

Hopefully I should be able to pick them all up on the weekend.

I am just waiting for shipment notes for my I Love Herbal, Amazon order and my seeds from Park Seed. I have calendula, rosemary, basil, chamomile, garlic chives, and of course, cauliflower, broccoli, tomato, cantaloupe, watermelon and pole bean seeds all coming. I am getting excited :happydance:.

Aggie

So my Jakeala Shea Amla Hemp Castor Parfait arrived today. After waiting all this time, it is soupy.
I had this issue with my silky hair oil from her and even though she sent me a replacement, I am sick of going through this.
I will use it but will not be repurchasing it again. I will just stick with her soap. :rolleyes:
I am tired of these product inconsistencies with these vendors, I tell ya.:angry2:
Any stylers I need I am going to Hattache.
Oh never mind, I see your response here. But still, this sucks :nono:

NaturallyATLPCH

@NaturallyATLPCH
I'm glad you did. I knew ours would be from the same batch. :angry2:

I wonder why it didn't solidify? I told her it did not solidify.
She should've made sure it solidified before shipping it out.
Probably too much oil. I would think these companies would have proper measurements and ratios of ingredients of the things they concoct. You can't just be throwing ish in a mixer and hoping for the best.
The last one I received was whipped to perfection.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Aggie
I love the Silky Oil.:drool:

I stopped getting the Sweet Honey Hair Thang, when the last two jars I got were "grainy" and she offered no"remedy" - both jars were unusable and had to be thrown out (and you know I don't play that).:angry2:

I have x2 Jars (I think?) of Beau Vert Masque, which I really like as well as the Shea & Coconut Hair Milk and the Green Tea Hair Oil.

Hopefully, she will make this right for us. I would still like to purchase from her from time to time.:look: