Delightfully Delicious DC Challenge 2011 (Part 4)

Seamonster

Seamonster Are you serious???? If AO WC has protein I'm in trouble...I do have HSR. If when I wash it's still hard I guess it'll be HSR for like 24 hrs:ohwell:

Nix08 I just looked up the ingredients and I think I am wrong, seems like WC is coconut oil infused with good stuff.

HSR is coconut oil and shea butter infused with good stuff, so it might be a little richer if you need it.

Sorry to scare you.

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
Seamonster that's ok...I still have to infuse more moisture so maybe the day after next I'll hit it with some HSR for a few hours then co wash:yep:

Seamonster

Nix08 Yes, start with that HSR, wash and then hit it again with another moisturizing DC with steam, so your hair is balanced. Use a leave in, then put some sort of oil on the ends. Bet your hair will be great.

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
@Nix08 Yes, start with that HSR, wash and then hit it again with another moisturizing DC with steam, so your hair is balanced. Use a leave in, then put some sort of oil on the ends. Bet your hair will be great.
You know Seamonster that's an excellent idea!! Thank you, I'll do exactly that!!
HSR pre poo/dry dc
co wash
Steam w/ some Bee Mine moisturizing DC that I have:yep:

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
I haven't checked in for a while out of pure laziness. :lol: I'm subscribed to this thread and get email updates daily. Each time that email comes, I think "Okay, let me go and post..." but then the lazy bug comes along and I put it off. :giggle:

Anywho, I dc'd overnight last night with AOWC. This stuff is so awesome, it never fails me. :love:

tiffers

Dc'ing now with my Claudie's Greatest Hits mix. :giggle:

Deep Conditioner

Avocado Intense Conditioner

Normalizing Conditioner

Garden Oil

:reddancer:

tiffers

Seamonster I looove dc'ing with Vanilla Silk and Nourish! It's like they were created just to be mixed and dc'd with :lol: It's the perfect combo.

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
Add me please. Need to step my game up. Kinky twist make me lazy.

Will DC this weekend - most likely with KBB & hoping to bust out the steamer! (Hope it still works)

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
Ladies! I can't wait to DC and steam this weekend after I take out all my braids! Will finally be able to touch my hair properly, feel the kinks and coils....*sigh* can y'all tell I'm excited? :grin: I'm getting more antsy the closer it gets to sunday. Sunday is a pamper-my-hair-till-she's-spoiled-rotten day. It's been a long 8 weeks in these braids.

TeeSGee

Pre-poo with Grapeseed oil overnight, wash with Kenra moisturizing poo, rinse applied Ion effective care treatement for 3 mins, rinse, DC with Biolage Ultra Control Deep Smoothing Masque for 1hr.

Seamonster

tiffers silk dreams vanilla silk and nourish oil is mind blowing. My plaits came out so soft with big old pencil curls. Kicking myself for not getting more.

Sent from my PC36100 using PC36100

gigi2011

Trying to use up products, I steamed the other day with the last of Lustrasilk Mango & Shea butter, Elucence MB & a splash of Trader Joes NS.

naturalagain2

I'm back yall! :gorgeous: I've been in sew-ins since the middle of June. I went to the salon and got my last sew-in removed. I got a DC but don't know what DC she used. I'm so glad to be back!!

Seamonster

Wow, I mix used my DC as a leave in by accident. I planned on doing an over night, but when I woke up, I was like wow, I am good. CJ Deep fix seal with CJ honey butter. Ends seal with De La Cruz Pomada De Arnica. Whew.

CJ covered up that MTG smell, I am rocking this messy bun today. Spritzed this bad boy with some SD waterfall, sealed with Aliyah's blessing then Shima oil. My hair is so moist.

ETA: Whew, I hope I retain some hair with all this, but I am feeling so relaxed by doing my hair.

tiffers

I was lazy and didn't feel like washing my hair, so Claudie's Greatest Hits is still on my head... 30 hours later. :look:

Currently under the dryer with KeraCare Humecto, raw shea butter, Jocio Moisture Recovery and sealed with Coconut oil. Will be under for 30 to 45 minutes.

LaidBak

Currently under the dryer with KeraCare Humecto, raw shea butter, Jocio Moisture Recovery and sealed with Coconut oil. Will be under for 30 to 45 minutes.

Let us know how that works with the raw shea. I have some, but I always thought it would leave my hair stiff and sticky if I tried to DC with it.

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
tiffers I got......*insert drumroll*
Go Moist shampoo
Whip My Hair
Vanilla Silk DC:lick:....keep in mind i have barely scratched the surface of the last one I bought.:look:
Wheat Germ Butter Conditioner

I was supposed to be on a no buy, so I never went all out. But now I've read these reviews I'm like 'arrrggghhhhhhhh!' I should have bought more stuff:sad:.

DesignerCurls

Since I had to let go of my beloved AO conditioners, I've been slacking on the DCing. But I DC'ed Wednesday with an oldie but goodie (a concoction from "08) coconut butter, honey, yogurt, & WGO. Then sealed with shea butter mix.

This will be my staple DC (with occasional variations of oils)...my hair was feeling happy & healthy!
coconut, honey & yogurt....on my! :grin: