Delightfully Delicious DC Challenge 2011 (Part 4)

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Dc'd last night with a mix of Vanilla Silk, Claudie's Normalizing and Nourish :D

naturalagain2

Was suppose to wash my hair on Saturday night but was busy doing one of my DD hair. I finally washed and DC first with ORS Hair Mayonnaise for 15 mins under the dryer. Then followed up with DB Pumpkin Conditioner mixed w/ Olive Oil and JBCO for 30 mins w/out heat. Hair feels great this morning!

kupenda

DCed with Aussie 3 minute, for 3minutes actually lol, last night after shampooing with trichomania. Super soft, yummy feeling, silky hair. Love it!!!!!!
Gonna do a protein cowash tonight and maybe DC again just cuz I feel like it

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

winona

dcing under steamer for 30min with alter ego garlic on scalp and silicon mix bambu on hair:) my cheap favorites:)

Napp

Ms. Nobody
i just did a protien treatment for 10 mins with a mix of duotex and joico reconstructor. my hair felt so rough:sad: so now i am sitting under the dryer for 30 mins with a mix of joico conditioning balm and salerm 21.

as much as i like my joico products i dont think i will be able to afford them long term so i am currently looking into cheaper alternatives to what i have now.

Imoan

Sorry I have not been posting been Super Busy, and dealing with deaths in the family. I plan to do something saturday...

fiyahwerks

Tomorrow ill be DCing with ORS RP. I still sampling and looking for a DC that works wonders in the dry winter months.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide

Brownie518

I DC'd the other night with the last bit of a jar of Jasmine's A&S, with some SD Vanilla Silk to cover my whole head. Great results!!

kupenda

DCed with silicon mix and jojoba oil for six minutes in the shower. Will probably do it again tomorrow at the salon so I can use their steamer :)

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

AyannaDivine

Please add me to the challenge! My hair needs some major TLC right about now.

Tonight I'm DCing (baggy method) with Qhemet's CTDG.

Iftiin

I DCed twice this week. I did an overnight dc with ao WC and then I did one yesterday using the giovanni smooth as silk conditioner. The aubrey organics WC was alright but I like the smooth as silk conditioner much better because it made my hair super soft and healthy looking.

youwillrise

dc'ed for about 2 hours with a mix of aubrey organics hsr & wc...along with sunflower oil, avocado oil & apricot oil.

before rinsing the conditioner, i mixed up some castor & rice bran oil and slapped it on then rinsed it all together.

ATLcutey20

I DC'd overnight with AO HSR and grapeseed oil. My hair feels like butter now!

Sent from my PG06100 using PG06100

faithVA

Rinsed hair with water, applied a castor oil growth blend to my hair. Mixed my Zuresh conditioner and AOHSR to thin it out. I worked the conditioner through with my tangle teezer and denman. Steamed for 20 minutes. Then I reapplied the conditioner and retwisted my hair. I put on a plastic cap and letting the conditioner sit for 2 hours.

Last edited:

13roots

Forgot to check in yesterday after my first DC of the challenge. Its been about a week and a half since my relaxer and trim. It was a very long wash day beginning with a protein treatment, but I managed to DC with a steamer for 40 minutes using a mix of DPR 11+, AtOne Reconstructor, Honey and Coconut Oil. Then I put on a shower cap and let it sit for about 30 mins while I steamed and cleansed my face.

My hair felt so hydrated. This will definitely be a weekly regi for me. Will probably switch to JBCO at some point, but I want to finish up the Coconut oil from my stash.

anewday

I'm so IN! I haven't been using my stemer for a while so I this is going to put me back in place! add me please!

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
DCing today. Doing a quick protein tx with a mix of Joico reconstructor + Alfaparf Rigen, then Dc with ORS replenishing, 1 hr no heat.

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
IDareT'sHair - your items always sound so delicious.

I guess I will dust off my never used items and get ta' using.
Joico Intense Hydrator, Oyin Honey Hemp and SSI Banana Brulee are on the must use soon list.

SpicyPisces

3 Years Natural
DCed with a mixture of Lustrasilk Aloe Vera Cholesterol, Tea Tree Cholesterol and hemp seed oil. My hair is very soft and moisturized :yep: